❥XI

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙮 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜!!

"Y/N, let me break you.". He began placing small kisses along my jawline, moving down to my neck. He pulled my towel down, exposing my bare naked body. "You're...so...beautiful.". Suna spoke in between kisses.

Suna moved me back, our lips still in contact. My legs hit the side of the bed, my hands wrapped around Suna's neck. He leaned me back on the bed, as he towered over my body.

His lips roamed my entire body, leaving bruises everywhere. He moved his lips back to mine, as his hands parted my thighs.

He traced his finger down my body, all the way down to my clit. "What a pretty little cunt.". Suna traced his pale finger around my folds. "You're so wet already.". Suna pushed two fingers in, causing me to let out a small moan.

"S-Suna—!". He began pumping his fingers in and out, going faster with every pump. He curled his fingers inside, chuckling at my movement.

"Don't be shy now.". Suna used his free hand to remove the hand covering my mouth. "Let out those pretty little moans for me.".

"I'm gonna—". It was hard to speak out words, as Suna quickened his pace, as his thumb rubbed my clit in circles.

Suna removed his fingers, sitting upon his knees in between my legs. "Sorry, I didn't think you deserved that pleasure just yet.". Suna shoved his fingers into my mouth, causing me to gag.

He pulled them out, rubbing the saliva off his fingers onto my lips. "You're such a slut.". Suna trailed his fingers back down to my cunt.

He kneeled, moving my thighs to the side with his hands. He began leaving small kisses in between my inner thighs, occasionally leaving small bite marks.