𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 2𝐧𝐝, 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Youn eva text me back when you be out." Akrasia said, straddling Saigos waist.

"I be busy and get off me, you too heavy fo that shit." Sai replied, grabbing his hips to push him off. "I only weigh 98 lbs but whatever you say." Rasia mumbled, sitting on the side of him.

"And you be so busy that you can't even read what I sent? Whatchu be doin?" He asked, slightly furrowing his eyebrows and bringing his knees up to his chest.

"Dont worry bout it, mind yo business." Saigo said, getting a bit annoyed as he continued scrolling through whatever on his phone.

"You be wantin to know everything I do so why can't it be the otha way round?" Akrasia said making Sai suck his teeth.

"You talk to much, shut the fuck up." He said, getting up and walking out the room. Akrasia watched as he closed the door behind him while he chewed on his bottom lip before sighing and resting his head on his knees.

He closed his eyes for a few minutes before opening them once Saigo had came back in. Sai sat in his desk chair, leaning down to grab his shoes.

"Whea you goin?" Rasia asked, lifting his head up. Sai glanced at him, putting his other shoe on before grabbing his wallet and walking out the room.

Rasia followed after him, sliding his fingers along the wall. He stopped Sai when he started unlocking the front door.

"I um- nevermind, have fun." He started off but changed his mind about asking him to stay when Sai had mugged him.

He put his hands behind his back and tilted his head, watching Saigo open the door and walk out, slamming it behind him.

He stared at the door for a few more minutes before going back to the room to get ready for his therapy session.

-

"Hey honey, how you feeling today?" Ms. Lindsay asked, sitting the papers on her desk and taking a seat.

"Miserable and a little sad." Akrasia answered, laying on the couch and lifting his arms in the air. "You want to talk about it?" She said, opening a bandaid to put over a papercut she had gotten a few minutes prior.

"Welll, Sai walked out on me again. I didn't do anything this time though and if I did, I wouldn't know because he won't talk to me or answer any of my text." He said, looking at the ceiling and pouting slightly.

"You know what?" He said, sitting up and making Lindsay hum. "Im starting to think that he only keeps me around to fuck. He doesn't like when I'm clingy and when I try to communicate, he tells me to shut up because I talk to much." He continued, scratching his thigh.

She looked at his legs before sighing. "Those new?" She asked, looking back at him while pointing to his legs. Rasia slowly nodded his head and looked somewhere else to avoid eye contact.

"You were doing good for a while, what happened?" She said, seeing that the cuts on his legs were deeper than before.

"They were getting too loud and the pills weren't working that day." He mumbled, feeling disappointed in himself.