26. my world | wolfhard

🎵: cloud 9 // beach bunny ( i recommend listening while reading!)
__________________________

y/n sat at an unoccupied table at the local mcdonald's. the place was packed, with little children running around and people queuing for just a few fries.

the girl had ordered her food, she was just waiting for it.

"i'm sorry, could me and my kids sit here?" a older woman asked, standing beside y/n. she had a toddler in her arms, and she was gripping to a little boys hands.

"oh, off-corse! sorry, i was just waiting." y/n announced, willingly agreeing to let the woman sit down as she knows how busy mcdonald's can be.

y/n pulled out of the seat, and walked over to the board where you collect the food.

"order number 23?" the speaker called, catching y/n's attention.

she grabbed her mcdonald's bags, and left the building.

the girl grabbed packets of salt and ketchup on her way out the door, before making her way to her older brothers car.

y/ns brother, y/b/n. he was far to over protective of the girl, which was not so good for her. he was twenty years old, four years older than y/n. they get along alright, but never when the topic was about y/ns boyfriend - finn.

"i just don't think he's a good kid, mom. he seems suspicious"

y/n recalled, from a few months prior.

"y/b/n,  finn comes from a good family and he has good intentions! he is one of the nicest boys i've ever met, he treats y/n well."

the girl giggled at herself, replaying the conversation between y/b/n and their mom. y/n was 'asleep' when she overheard them.

y/b/n knew finn was a good kid, but he also knew he will always be suspicious of wolfhard.

••••

"i swear to fuck y/n, there better not be babies in nine months. don't do anything you don't want to do an-"
y/b/n started, just as he drove in the wolfhards driveway.

"- yes, i know y/b/n." y/n sighed, speaking over her cautious brother.

she jumped out of his car, and slammed the door behind her.

he pulled down the window, and the two siblings met eye to eye.

"right, i'll see you later. i love you, dickhead." y/n exclaimed, saying goodbye to her brother.

"i swear y/n!! i will know if that finn son of a bitch does anything to you!! i love you, stay safe!" he beamed, before his sister walked away and up to the front door.

y/n rang the doorbell, as she listened to the motor on y/b/n's car fly off into the distance.

she gripped onto the mcdonald's bags tightly, when mary came and opened the door.

"y/n! sweetie!" mary wolfhard spoke softly, bringing her youngest sons girlfriend into a hug.

they pulled away, with two smiles plastered onto eachothers face.