"Lisa, tell me, is that child my son?"

No response. Lisa is still looking down and silently crying, which is why Jungkook didn't notice.

"Is he my so—" He shouts but is cut off when Lisa replies, "Yes! He's your son!" She shouts back, causing more tears to spread out to Jungkook, and Lisa is crying hard now, her body shaking.

Jungkook is crying while looking at Lisa. He feels betrayed, angry, and guilty. He's mad because all this time he has a son, and the worst part is Lisa hid it from him, choosing not to tell him, making him feel fooled.

He looks in front and starts hitting the steering wheel, shouting why.

"Why, Lisa? Why didn't you tell me? Why did you let me be fooled like this? You hid my son!" He shouts without looking at her.

"Do you think I'm dumb to do it with no reason?!" Lisa shouts back, still crying. Her words make Jungkook look at her with his now red eyes and messed black hair. He still looks hot anyway.

"Do you ever put in your fuckin' head that I'm willing to have my son with a criminal father? If I ask you, do you really want your son to have a criminal, a killer father? Tell me, Jungkook! Just explain your fucking opinion!" Lisa shouts, not hesitating to explain these words to Jungkook. She actually doesn't care about Jungkook's feelings, besides him asking for the reason she hid his son from him. That's why she shouts the reason in his face, and she wishes that all her reasons mark his head. And, oh, she's not done yet.

"How many times I wish that all of this was a dream, only a dream that you're a mafia and just live with us, having a happy and complete family. I really wish that, Jungkook, I really did. I hate you for being like that. I hate everything you have. I don't need your money, your personality because all I want is you to be with me, having a perfect family with me." She stops and smiles bitterly. "I believed your words that you love me, but it hit me it was fake. You just love me because of my body, and you never dream the same. It seems you would choose to be a fucking mafia than to be with us." A big tear falls from her cheek, even though she didn't blink. All the words she let out hit Jungkook, making him stop crying and tears dry on his skin. He's still looking into her eyes, and it really breaks his heart in peace when seeing Lisa crying because of him.

(A/N: This narrator is such a liar. Let me remind you, whenever Jungkook fucks her and makes her cry, it makes a happy idiot Jungkook.)

Silence breaks the moment. Lisa looks away. She doesn't want to see his eyes right now, and she's done.

"Please leave," she says without hesitation, and she only wants to go back home and hug Jungin. But Jungkook is not done too.

"You... you really thought I'm like that?" he asks, and Lisa slowly looks at him. "What are you talking about?" Lisa asks.

(A/N: Wahahaha, I laugh like stupid here. I remember they argued while Jungkook was topless. Wahahaha.)

Jungkook chuckles sarcastically, making Lisa annoyed. But again, Jungkook is being serious right now. He wants to clear everything to her, that Lisa was very wrong.

"Do you really think that, Lalisa?" he asks. "I love you, Lisa. Maybe I'm a demon, but God knows the three words I tell you are true," he says with his husky voice, and a tear falls down on her face.

Why? Why, when Jungkook says that, does it make her heart soften, and the anger she feels now is gradually gone?

Jungkook wipes her tears with his thumbs and continues to clean himself in her thoughts.

He sighs before telling her the entire sentence that will really make her happy. "Before I left Korea, I decided to change, Lisa. I released the mafia from my life. I gave money to the families I disturbed, and I regret killing the people who begged me not to end their lives. I really regret it all, Lisa. All my illegal business is finally reported to the police, but they don't know that I was the owner of it because I'm here to find you and start my new life with you, with our son." Jungkook smiles, even though he's scared because what if Lisa doesn't agree with what he did, with the way he changed?

"Y-you really d-did that?" Lisa asked, finally calming herself as Jungkook nodded in response.

Jungkook took her hands and caressed them while they locked eyes.

"I changed because of you, and now that I finally know we have a son, I will make sure to make your dreams come true, Lisa," Jungkook assured her, cupping her reddish cheeks. Lisa smiled and nodded, believing his words.

"I love you, Jungkook," she whispered as their foreheads touched.

"I love you too, Lisa," Jungkook replied with his sweet voice.

Their lips intertwined again, a slow and passionate kiss filled with pure love.

Lisa laughed between the kiss, breaking it when Jungkook started to become more enthusiastic.

"Hahaha, yah! You're being a bit too eager," she said, playfully hitting his chest. But she pecked Jungkook's pouty lips, making him smile.

"Do you want to see Jungin?" she asked, her smile lighting up the room.

"Tf! Of course, yes! I want to see my son," Jungkook happily replied.

Lisa felt regret for letting misconceptions control her feelings. She was excited to witness the reunion of her two loves.

At 3 pm, Lisa decided to bring their son to a luxurious restaurant, anticipating an unexpected moment.

Jungin was engrossed in watching cartoons on Lisa's phone, his cute giggles adding to her joy. Lisa couldn't contain her excitement when she noticed Jungkook's arrival.

Lisa stood up to meet Jungkook at the entrance, leaving Jungin engrossed in his cartoons.

"Baby, hey baby," she called, and Jungin looked at her with a cute bunny smile. "Mommy is going to use the bathroom. Just stay here, understand?"

As Lisa went to the entrance, she saw Jungkook with an excited smile.

"Where is he?" he asked, and Lisa gestured towards their son. Jungkook followed her gaze, his face mirroring the excitement.

"Let's go?" Lisa said, and they both went to their son.

"Jungin," Lisa called, and the little one looked up, happily greeting her return.

"Mommy, you're back," Jungin said, making Lisa's heart race.

"Baby, there's someone who wants to meet you," she said, nodding towards Jungkook.

Lisa knelt down to talk to Jungin, "He is... your dad."

Jungin, teary-eyed, looked at Jungkook, questioning. "Really?" he asked. Lisa nodded, and Jungkook hugged his son, tears of joy streaming down.

"I'm sorry, baby," Jungkook whispered, wiping Jungin's tears. "I promise I won't leave you and your mom anymore."

The family was complete, and they hugged each other, grateful for the happiness they found.

Lisa never anticipated reaching this chapter of life. Grateful for her blessings, she cherishes these precious moments with her beloved boys, overwhelmed by love and joy.

Cjayxz