𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝙈𝙨. 𝙂𝙧𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙨.

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝙥𝙤𝙫𝗜'𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗗 to do the right thing

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝙥𝙤𝙫
𝗜'𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗗 to do the right thing. And that was using sticking up for parents and helping them. But I couldn't protect them anymore.

"Dad?" I called into the house not seeing anyone.

I set my bags down and the sudden deja vu hit me sending chills down my back.

"Aria! In here." My father answered me from the dinner room.

My parents were sat together eating dinner on opposite ends of the table. My mother nearly dropped her fork when I stepped into the room.

"Sweetie sit." My mother peered up at me with guilt filling her eyes. "Please."

I complied sitting down in the middle of them and picked with the bottom of my shorts.

"So..." My father broke the silence. "I heard that you were seen with some pogues."

I choked on my spit and peered up at my dad. "Excuse me?"

"Mhm Aria." He folded his hands dropping his fork.

"Dad. It was nothing that you think. You know kooks picking on pogues." I laughed.

"That's all it better be Aria." He continued his meal.

"Uhm dad? What do you need to finish your Royal Merchant search?" I asked.

"That damn compass." He snapped. "I can't find it anywhere and I'd kill for it."

"There's a party at my friend's house and I have to
go." I forced a smile before standing up and pushing in my chair.

"But you just got here." My mother spoke for the first time since dinner.

"I'll be back." I lied straight threw my teeth.

Before going into my room , I turned the hallway and locked myself in my fathers office. I scrummaged threw his scattered papers.

"Perfect." I whispered grabbing the coordinates from the map and writing them down. I slipped them into my back pocket before sneaking back to my room.

After grabbing all of my stuff , including my bag I opened the front door and was welcomed by someone.

"JJ!" I gasped pulling him away from my front door and to the side of my house.