Tre

Savannah POV"You will become my wife

Savannah POV
"You will become my wife." He said deeply in my ear.

"W-What?!" I said frantically.

"Or."

Good another option.

"You can go with all those other girls to the whore house." He said.

Yeah...whore house is a no go.

"Fine. I will become your wife." I whispered. It sucks that I gave in so quickly.

"Sir?" Someone said.

How am I going to marry this guy if I don't even know his name?! What sense does that make?

"What?" He snapped at the guy.

"Um-Here's your files." He said clearing his throat.

"Give them to me, and take Savannah to my room." He said snatching the files from the man.

"Yes sir."

The man gestured for me to follow him out the room and I did so hesitantly. From what I could tell we were in a basement. We went up two flights of stairs to get out the basement, then three long flights to get to the guys room.

"This is Dante's room where you'll be staying. It's pretty late so I suggest you shower and put on whatever you can find. I'm positive he won't mind." He said as he lead me into the room. He typed in a six digit code and the door opened.

'So sexy man's name is Dante?'

"To the far right there's the bathroom, with the double doors, then the closet next to it with the single doors. I'm sure boss will get you clothes soon. Goodnight." The guy said before leaving. He closed the door and I could hear the door lock.

I just stood in the room and took in its surroundings. There was a huge bed in the middle of the room. There was a sitting area, and a fireplace. And two flat screen TVs in separate areas of the room.

This isn't my room. I didn't want to intrude but I felt so dirty, I really wanted and needed to take a shower but I was scared I was going to mess up something. The door was locked so I know I can't escape through there, and judging by how many steps we had to go up jumping out the window isn't an option either.

I walked over towards the bathroom hesitantly. I opened the door and was amazed at the size of the bathroom. It was huge, there was a large shower that was surrounded in glass walls. The tub was more like a jacuzzi and there was another flat screen tv in it. I looked around for a while.

I went to the closet, it was a walk in closet and had a ton of men's clothes. Half of the closet wasn't full and that's a surprise because there was a lot of clothes. I walked around in it and there was even a small couch. I saw a door in there, I opened it lead to the bathroom, so I closed it and moved on.