Brothers 5

"Mmmm fuck." He grabed my hips ramming into me harder.
"Uhhh shit!" I slowed down on him. This was round 4 and I was exhausted.
"Nah I'm not done yet." He growled arching my back more my face buried in pillows. He began drilling into my shit faster pulling on my hair. As he groaned. I was a moaning mess as our bodies synced, he sensed I was tired as I rolled to my front and he hovered onto me, kissing down my navel. He swirled his tongue around my nipple as he played with my clit in the other hand. He grabbed my thighs burying his head in between as his tongue flicked up and down my Pearl, I hissed grabbing his head guiding him as he got into motion. I threw my head back in extasy.
"Nah look at me ma." He mumbled into my pussy and I screamed out in pleasure. I looked into his eyes biting my lip his eyes hung low as he started sucking on my shit, whilst giving it wet kisses. My legs began to shake and I accidentally came in his mouth and he smacked my ass In response as he lied next me.
"You taste good mamas." I looked up into his brown eyes and we kissed passionately, I sucked on his neck giving him sloppy wet licks in between. I licked down his v line stroking his thick member with my hands. I looked up at him as my tongue swirled round his tip, he bit his lip in satisfaction as I began to take him in, I felt him tense as it hit the back and went down my throat. I bobbed my head up and down and he groaned before lifting my head up and pulling me closer to him.
"Nah you too pretty for that shit bae."
My heart fluttered as I crashed my lips onto his soft plump ones. I straddled him slowly riding him making sure I could feel all of him. My creams oozed down his member as I continued to slow ride him. We held an intense stare.
"Slower." He demanded and I rode him in a circle giving him a slow sloppy ride he grabbed my ass as he stroked me from underneath we moaned together as I creamed again on his dick and he lifted me pulling out as he came right after. I collapsed on my back as he disappeared behind the corner cleaning himself up. He returned with that cheeky grin and I rolled my eyes covering my face blushing.
"You still mad at that nigga?" He questioned as we sat up and he put his arm over me.
"What nigga?" I stroked his beard as we both laughed. I always forgot about Keith and his problems when I was with Chris. Because Chris never came with baggage, at first we were just fucking in the low to relieve stress, with coparenting. But this nigga dicks me down like he's in love.
"You need to stop fucking me like that, your making me fall for you." I mumbled the last part playing with my nails and he rubbed the side of his face mumbling but I heard him loud and clear.
"Yeah, and what if I was falling for you." 
I just sighed looking at him.
I wouldn't be lying if I said Chris wasn't cute.
"You titties even cuter when they soft." He said as me looked down at my boobs, I mushed his head pulling the blanket over my chest.
"Shutup" I giggled.
"But aye what you need a new phone?" He asked.
"Yeah I got it tho."
"No need." He pulled out an Apple bag shoving it in my hand.
"I told you I got it-"
"Girl Take the fucking bag, so stubborn nd shit."
I rolled my eyes, opening it. It was a brand new iPhone an I looked back at him, he had an amused looked on his face.
"I can't take this."
"Nah you should though. I call you when my baby momma stresses me, how you gonna tell me you need dick  if you don't got a phone."
I mean it was thoughtful I guess. Chris was on tour in Cali and turns out we were staying in the same hotel. We literally saw eachother in the elevator and he followed me back to my room.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"Now you can send me videos of you playing with yourself so I got something whilst I tour these cities."
"Your so outta pocket! It's like your horny 24/7"
"I'm always horny when I'm around you. Your too beautiful."
"Oh my gosh Chris brown called me beautiful!" I covered my mouth like a fan girl.
"Girl bye!" He waved me off going on his phone and his smile dropped, and the room fell silent as I set up the phone.
"FUCK!" he yelled holding his head.
"what?"
"my agent been contacting me, i just missed an interview, shit i completely forgot."
"oh shit thats cool i'll see you later!" i gathered his stuff as he put on his shoes, i passed his coat and bag to him as we stood at the door.
"i'll talk to you lat-"
he cut me off smashing  his lips onto mine picking me up as he twirled us around.
"i'll catch you later babygirl." he pulled away winking opening the door. he stepped through walking off but stopped when he saw something
"you okay?" i yelled.
"the paprazzi is outside my hotel door." he whispered
"fuck go this way." i pointed towards the emergency exit but they had already seen us.
"Chirs Brown and Tajah Tate what are you guys doing together!" one of them yelled and they started running in our direction. Chris grabbed my hand taking off.
"run!" he yelled as we started running from them. i couldnt hell but lsugh as we ran.
he always made extra ass decisions we could've went back into my room but instead were running down hotel halls.
"girl i said run! you're moving so slow."
"nigga i aint a trackstar."
"fuck it." he exclaimed. he pulled me over his shoulder running faster than before . he headed for the emergency back door but it was clear and the paprazzi was waiting for us on the other side. chris shielded me with his coat as we became trapped. paparazzi i turned the corner and stood right infront of us taking pictures.
"Chris Brown and Tajah Tate are yall seeing eachother?"
"Tajah why are you with chris brown whilst you son remains in icu." i froze and opened my eyes.
"tajah dont say anything." Chris whispered but I ignored him.
"ICU?" i questioned.
"Keegan Powers was rushed to hospital after multiple stab wounds in his ches-"
"My son is in hospital after Multiple stab wounds!?" Tears cascaded down my face as my heart fell. When the fuck was this. Why did no one tell me. This can't be real
"Tajah Tate do you not know the whereabouts of your son?"
"What's going on?" I looked up to Chris as he brought me into his chest. Everything was becoming too much the flashing lights with nowhere to go had me really overwhelmed. I hated being associated with famous people. My anxiety started to rise and my vision became blurry.
"I-I"
I grabbed Chris' arm tight as I struggled to breath.
"Calm down. Calm down." He whispered in my ear. He shielded my face as he opened the back door. I clung onto him as we swarmed through paparazzi he opened the car door for me and I got in he got in after me and the driver sped off.