2: The Biggest Cry Baby

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"And that's the story of how I lost my driver's license," You puff your cheeks, "To be fair, the manager and employee shouldn't have been fucking in the kitchen after hours, anyway. But it was [F/n]'s fault I was stabbed again, so maybe running over his left foot was called for."

Lucifer had an exhausted expression. You spoke the entire walk to the HoL about your crazy adventure about a damn McDonald's break-in.

He is having second thoughts about this. Maybe he can convince Diavolo to move you to Purgatory Hall?

"Thank you for allowing me to stay here, by the way," You smile softly, "Life hasn't been... the nicest to me recently. So your kindness is going a long way for me, I really appreciate this and you."

...

Well, you're not that intolerable.

"Don't mention it," Lucifer nods, opening the door for you, "I am simply following Diavolo's orders. Whatever he wants, I make sure it happens."

You mutter out a thanks as you walk in, "He's very lucky to have you."

He won't admit it-not even to himself-but that boosted his ego.

"Nice place," You comment, dying on the inside for being reminded that you're fucking poor, "Is my room on the first floor?"

"It is on the second floor, actually," Lucifer jerks his head for you to follow him, "It's right on top of the humans room. His name is Yuki."

His? So the main character in this Universe is a dude. That's cool, you can get behind that. Your only complaint? You were hoping to have another girl to talk to while being here.

"Wow, how many brothers are there, anyway?"

"I have six brothers, and I am the oldest," Lucifer says as you both go up the stairs, "The Avatar of Pride."

"Ooh, seven brothers, Seven Deadly Sins. That's very classy," You whistle, "But uh, 8 dudes under one roof? You got a Sausage Party going on here, man."

Lucifer stares at you with disbelief. Did you really just say that? Did you have no filter?

"This is a pretty big house," You hum softly, "Does it have like uh... a private gym or something?"

"No. However, the sixth oldest, Beelzebub-who is the Avatar of Gluttony-he often works out at a gym not too far from here. You can ask him about it when you meet him."

Ah chetos.

"Ah, well. Beggars can't be choosers." You shrug, "I can do training here, then."

Training? As opposed to working out? Lucifer decides not to comment on that, figuring it has something to do with your life as a Demon Slayer.

"What's wrong with going to a gym?"

"70% of my training is me swinging my sword everywhere. But back home, I used a practice, wooden sword to not hurt myself or others," You explain, "I don't want to scare anyone with it, or hurt them with my sword since I assume you demons can't regenerate limbs."

Ah.

"I see your point," Lucifer stops at a door, "Well, this is your room. Across is Leviathan's room. He is the third oldest, the Avatar of Envy."

"This room belongs to Satan, the Avatar of Wrath. He is the fourth oldest," Lucifer provides while pointing to the room on his right, then he points to the room on the left, "That is Mammon's room, the Avatar of Greed and the second oldest."