Chapter 118

A/n: That moment when you watch a Sanders Sides on crack compilation and remember that Remus has a white stripe in his hair so you make up some stuff for your story-

I love how I wrote that chapter first and not this one, that'll be in the next chapter.

ALSO I SWEAR I KEEP THINKING I PUBLISHED THESE THEN I REMEMBER I DIDN'T

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

•Hospitals
•Crying
•Mentions of Eating disorders

Remus and Janus waved June goodbye, telling her that if she showed up to school without a belly button piercing on Monday than they'd be disappointed.

When they got back to the hospital, before they could even get a word in, Jack was bursting through the door, with everyone else in the waiting room. They all immediately assumed that he'd demand to see Rose-but the first thing he did was run over to Patton and Emile.

"Oh my god, boys..i'm so, so sorry-I just-I just shut down, and I couldn't bring myself to get up-I feel like i've neglected you-and I have, i'll admit that-i'm so sorry for that, Rose is your mother, I should have considered-

"Dad!" Emile gasped, "you're crushing me!"

"O-oh, sorry" he said, wiping a tear as he let them go from the crushing hug.

"Dad, it's okay! Emile's eighteen, and i'm only a few months behind him!  It wasn't like it was actual child neglect-"

"Whether or not I go to jail for child neglect isn't the problem. The problem is that I just stayed in my room for three days and ignored all of you."

"Dad, we get it, she's your wife, it's okay..besides, we didn't have to eat your nasty cooking for a few days so that was a plus-hey!" Emile whined when Jack rolled his eyes and ruffled his hair.

"It's true" Remy smirked, "I can't believe I forced that pasta down the first night I came over for the mandatory meet and greet dinner."

"Hey!" Jack gasped.

"He's joking-he's joking!" Emile chuckled.

"I'm not" Remy mouthed to Virgil, who giggled along with Patton.

"Awe, Virgil you're so cute when you giggle" Lucia cooed.

"Mooommm!" Virgil groaned, hiding his face in Remy's back.

"Hey, you're my boyfriend! Come hide in my back!" Remus pouted, making his presence known, holding Linda'a hand, who was standing beside him.

"Linda!" Emile smiled, holding his arms out for a hug, only for Linda to run straight past him, and straight into Remy's arms.

"I feel betrayed!" Emile gasped as Remy cackled at him from behind.

Linda giggled, hiding her face in Remy's neck, "Well, I guess we all know who her favorite it now" Virgil smirked.

"My favorite is Sydney!" She blushed.

"Aweeeee" Lucia cooed.

"Oh my god, everyone I know is gay. The world is being influenced. The only straight person I know now is Lucia. But she's probably hooking up with Katlin behind our backs-"

"EW NOO!" Remus screeched, "I refuse to become Virgil's step brother, that would be weird!"

"Hey! It wouldn't even count anyways, you're eighteen, I just turned seventeen a few months ago, so it wouldn't even be that way" Virgil defended.

Lucia smirked, "I mean, he's right."

"Maybe you guys could get Delilah in on it too so Janus won't feel left out" Jack smirked.