12

"Where's Jeongin?" Was the first thing Minho said as soon as he entered the house a chubby cheeked omega at his side. Hyunjin furrowed his brows and scoffed as he sat down at the kitchen table with a hurt look. "Sounds like you came over to see Jeongin more than you did me." Hyunjin muttered as he took a sip of coffee.

"I do." Minho said with a smirk as he looked at the younger male who rolled his eyes. "I told Jeongin that you'd be taking Taehyun for the weekend so he doesn't have to come." Hyunjin muttered as he looked at the male beside Minho. "Jisung it's been awhile." He said with a smile the omega kind fully returning it. "Only a month since Taehyun last came over." Jisung said with a laugh. Jisung was Minho's mate, the omega worked as a music producer for the company JYP and had a huge soft spot for Taehyun ever since he was introduced to the small Alpha.

"Uncle Jiji." A voice squealed making them look over to spot Taehyun who had his backpack on and his llama plush snug in his arms. "TaeTae." Jisung said with a giggle as he lifted the boy into his arms with a big smile.

"Are we gonna go to the ice cream shop?" Taehyun asked with bright eyes earning a nod from Jisung who proceeded to take the small boy out to the car while they talked about all the fun stuff they would do over the weekend.

"Whipped." Hyunjin muttered as he glanced up at Minho who was smiling as he watched the two. Turning his head to Hyunjin a small glare left him. "You act like your not." The older Alpha said as he sat down at the table a smirk forming on his face as he looked at Hyunjin who simply finished his coffee. "So when are you gonna take him on a date? " Minho asked making the younger choke on his drink his eyes widening as he snapped his head over toward the other who held an amused look. "What!?"

"You should ask him out." Minho said with a shrug as he looked at the other who shook his head as he quickly stood up to put away his empty mug. "I don't have the time, and you know I don't do Omegas."Hyunjin mumbled as he sent a glare toward Minho who shrugged. "Taehyun really likes him you know and maybe you should consider it at least."

"Well Jisung is waiting on me. I'll make sure Taehyun goes to bed by eight." Minho said as he walked toward the door slipping on his shoes and waving off to Hyunjin who sighed and looked at the time.

It would be a long day.

°°•

"So you have a crush on him?" The male asked as he turned back to the other omega who groaned and rested his head on the table.

"NO! It's just he's really handsome..and nice and attractive." Jeongin said as he looked at the table. Just cause he thought those things didn't mean he had a crush on Hyunjin.

Right?

"No that's definitely a crush." Seungmin said with a laugh as he sat down carresing his bump as he set the tea down on the table. Jeongin whined and rested his burning cheeks on the table as he looked to the side. "But I'm babysitting his son, and I don't think he feels the same way." Jeongin said softly as he sat up looking at the other Omega with a pout. "Well didn't you say he offered to go with as a date for the party?" Seungmin mumbled with a raised brow as he took a sip of tea.

"Y-yeah but that doesn't mean he likes me, besides he was only repaying me." Jeongin said softly as he twiddled with his fingers. Even though it had just been to repay him he still felt his heart flutter a bit that Hyunjin was kind enough to go with him even if it was platonic. "How are you and Chan Hyung?" Jeongin asked looking at Seungmin who gave a sigh. "Well Chan has been skipping work to stay home, with the excuse that he doesn't want anything to happen to me. I forced him to go to work today. "

"I still have a few weeks to go until this little trouble maker is born." Seungmin said with a small laugh as he placed his hand over his swollen stomach.

Jeongin smiled with a laugh taking a sip of tea with a sigh. "Well Hyung I got to go, I promised Felix I would help him organize the things." Jeongin said as he looked at the time standing up and placing his mug in the sink.

Saying a final goodbye the other headed out to his car unlocking the door and getting in.

It wasn't a long drive to Felix's shop, the small sign pink on the door saying open on it. Smiling he pushed open the door and walked over to the counter where a familiar blonde haired male stood. "I'm here Hyung." He said, the other boy looking back a smile forming on his face. "Innie your here. The paints are just in the back." Felix said as he motioned toward the door, nodding Jeongin quickly made his way toward the back.

Just another day.

°°

"Uncle Jisungie!" Taehyun squealed as he ran down the hall trying to get away from Minho who pretend to be a scary villain. A giggle left the small boy he was lifted into Jisung's arms the boy holding out a sword as he smacked minho with it. The two laughed as they watched the other fall on the floor like he had died.

"Can we go watch a movie now?"Taehyun asked as he looked at Jisung who smiled and nodded.

Turning on the TV Jisung left Taehyun watching howls castle while he headed to the kitchen to start dinner. Yawning he turned on the stove and grabbed a pan. "Tired baby?" Minho asked as he wrapped his arms around the other hugging him from behind as he watched Jisung start dinner. "Just a little." He said as poured the oil in the pan. "I heard that Seoyeon was back in Seoul." Jisung mumbled softly, glancing back at the living room to see Taehyun still consintrated on the movie
Sighing Minho nodded and tested his head on Jisung's shoulder watching him grab the meat.

"Yeah, there way an incident at the mall and she ran into Hyunjin and Taehyun." Minho murmered quietly in order not to attract attention from the small boy. "It was only a matter of time." Jisung said with a sigh as he turned on the rice maker. It was true, even though she had left Taehyun in Hyunjin's custody she was trying to see the boy for a long time. She was in no way a mother figure.

"It'll be okay. Besides Hyunjin is softening up to the Omega I told you about." Minho said with an amused smile as he removed himself from Jisung and went to grab the kimchi from the fridge. "I thought Hyunjin didn't.."

"Yeah, but that's changing. Just give it some time."

/Sorry I haven't been replying to comments. I've been doing test and stuff so yeah :)