eight.

Saiyan Ineas Brown(Sai)Chicago, Illinois📍chicago hospital

Saiyan Ineas Brown
(Sai)
Chicago, Illinois
📍chicago hospital.

I sat in the waiting room of the hospital, waiting for someone to update my family on Lana & Tonio.

My mother was sitting with my Aunt Kanoa sobbing, Uncle Huncho was trying his best to comfort them both. I was sitting with Sauve, Malcom (meanace) & Thylin (TJ).

My heart was pounding. I was nervous, hurt, upset & confused. I was feeling so many emotions at once.

lana you better not leave me.

After the shooting, people called the police & ambulance. They came within seconds, unfortunately other than Lana & Tonio, 3 others were shot as well.

3 Injured, 2 dead.

At the party, I was damaged at the sight of Lana, she was unconscious & them taking her out on a stretcher & putting her in the ambulance broke me into pieces & I couldn't stand the sight of it.

Tonio was taken to the hospital as well, even tho he was grazed, It was still serious but Lana was who I was mostly worried about.

Before they arrived to the hospital, I called my mom & uncle. They rushed here with me.

"Here you go ma." Kayvon said to me, handing me a water bottle.

"Thank you." I said, smiling a little.

"You're ok, she's gonna be just fine." he assured me, rubbing my thigh.

I nodded & took some sips from my water.

Kayvon stayed with me the entire time, he didn't leave my side not once. I didn't know where Ja'Kai was, I called him & he didn't pick up.

nobody is that busy that they can't come see they homeboy at the hospital.

I was happy that Kay was with me, he was very comforting & calmed my nerves a lot. He didn't have to, but he did & I was more than appreciative. He also protected me & made sure I was safe, I was beyond thankful.

On the other hand, I wish I was with Lana. It should've been me, she didn't deserve this.

An hour goes by & a lightskin lady comes up to us.

"Family of Ty'Lana Martin?" she asked.

My Uncle & Lana's mom, my aunt Kanoa, stood up.