Chapter 13

Hey hey hey!

Chapter start

3rd pov:

After the whole event that happened earlier that Morning. Y/n is now walking down the road going to visit Takemichi in his house.

While walking, she saw a convenience store and decided to buy some dorayakis and taiyakis.

After that she proceeded to her journey to Takemichi's house.

Arriving at his apartment, she knocks on the door and waited. After a while of waiting, she again knocks as she called out, "Takemichi?...I'm coming in...excuse me..." after knocking and still left with no respond she opens the door.

As she looks inside, she notice Takemichi with a very focused expression while piecing together the jigsaw puzzle.

After standing for a while watching Takemichi finish the puzzle, y/n decided to make her presence known as she said, "congratulations on completing a 2,005-piece puzzle, Takemicchi".

Takemicchi was startled to hear someone suddenly talk as he jump a little in his sitting position on the floor. "Gaah! Y/n-san, since when are you here?!" He exclaimed shock.

"Hm? I was here since moments ago. How're you, Takemicchi?" Y/n answered him.

"I'm alright now. Thank you for asking."

In that moment, Takemichi's four friends barge into the room.

"We all came to check on you and you're not even hurt anymore?" One of his friend ask as Takemichi replied, "yeah, I'm all good now.", as he gave them a smile.

They all scatter throughout the room still didn't notice y/n and one said, "when Tachibana told me you'd been hospitalized, Takemichi...it really scared me..."

Two of his friends talk to him while the other two are looking at Takemichi's puzzle.

"You got tangled with Moebius, right?" One said.

"I'm surprised you're still alive." The other added.

"Uh...yeah" confirms Takemichi.

Y/n watch their interaction deciding if she would talk with them.

"Hm? What's this?" A guy with long black hair said.

"This puzzle's got real tiny pieces." The other stated.

Hearing them, Takemichi immediately look towards their direction as he panics, "AAAH!!! Don't touch that!! Yamagishi!! Makoto!! It took me three days to finish that!!"

"...Wow."

"Must've had loads of free time..."

At this moment, y/n giggled at their interaction while the other four were startled to know that there was another person in the room besides them.

"Ah, sorry 'bout this, y/n-san..." Takemichi apologized as he rub the nape of his neck.

"It's fine." She replied. After that they proceed to do what their doing as y/n ate her snacks.

"Ah! Have Mikey-kun and Draken-kun been fighting?" Takemichi ask his friends.

"Yeah...looks pretty serious. Touman's gonna split into two any day now."

"! I knew it..." Takemichi stated.

Afterwards the occupants in the room lightly laughed while Takemichi is confuse of why they suddenly laugh.

"? What?"

"Sorry. I was just kidding. You got way to serious, Takemichi." The guy with the clips on his hair said.