I 64 I

'What the hell took you two so long?' Mari asks, hands on her hips. She exchanges glances with Alya, both with similar expressions on their faces. Nino mouths something at Luka, his arms flailing wildly. 

'Were you guys...-' Nino trails off, confused. 'I mean-' 

I roll my eyes. 'Ask, him. It's his fault.' 

'Excuse me, but I think the point of the game was to win,' Adrien smirks, swinging his gun around before handing it back to one of the staff members. 'And speaking of winning. I won.' 

'Right, yeah,' I glance down at the floor sheepishly. 'You guys did win. But it's not like I didn't try-' 

'So what held you up then?' Marinette looks sceptical, her eyebrows raised. 

'Well....' I trail off as Adrien comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

'Oh...i get it,' Alya looks at Nino with a sneaky expression, who nods rapidly. 

'You mean that they definitely did it.' Nino says loudly. About four people glance over to look at us. 

'NINO!' I blush hard. 'We did not. We're literally in a public place, how dumb do you think we are?' 

Adrien throws me a smirk, leaning over my shoulder playfully. 'Not helping.' I hiss through my teeth. He winks. 

'Of course we weren't doing that. I mean, I can't say we weren't doing anything...but-' 

'Adrien,' I smack him on the arm. 'Shut up and lets get out of here before we get arrested.' 

'No one would arrest me,' He swaggers towards the door. 'I'm-' 

'You're-?' I repeat, waiting for him to finish. 

'Nothing,' Adrien scratches his head, grabbing my hand. 'So what do you guys want to do now? Something fun?' 

'Sounds like you two had enough fun for all of us,' Alya says with a grin. 

'Let's stop teasing them now,' Luka says with a sympathetic expression. 

'Yes, please stop teasing them,' I say loudly. 'For the love of Pete.' 

'Oh shoot,' Nino points up at the sky, where a purple butterfly is flying over head. 'Is that an akuma?' 

'Crap, I think it is,' Marinette's mouth drops open. 'We should get out of here.' 

'Mom's in the car over there,' Alya says, gesturing to the parking lot. 'She's gonna take Nino and I home.' 

'Okay, see you guys later,' Marinette waves. 

'See y'all at school tomorrow,' I say, giving Alya a quick hug. 

'Miss you already,' Alya says, blowing me a kiss. 'Love you mean it.' 

'Hate you kidding,' Marinette and I say with a smile in her direction. Alya salutes, then walks away, hand in hand. 

'Hate you kidding?' Adrien raises an eyebrow. 

'It's a thing we saw on a TV show,' I brush dirt out of my hair, annoyed. 'Look what you did when you had me on the floor.' I complain. 

'Excuse me-but on the floor? What in the world were you doing?' Mari giggles. 

'Um. Nothing,' I say, shaking my head. 'We should get home now because Ladybug and Cat Noir have to save Paris. Wouldn't want to get in their way,' I say with a significant glance at Mari. She shakes her head at me quickly when Adrien has his back turned. 

'What about Ryuko?' Adrien says, tipping his head with a smirk. 'She seems pretty cool.' 

'Totally awesome,' Mari agrees with a smile. 

I roll my eyes. 

'Can we focus on the leaving part?' I say. 'We've literally been standing here for twenty minutes.' 

'I'll take y/n home,' Adrien offers. 

'You can't drive, genius,' Luka says, holding up his keys. 'I'll drop you guys off at your houses. Juleka's waiting for me anyways.' 

'Right,' I nod, hopping into the backseat with Adrien and Marinette. 

'And by the way,' Luka says, turning around to glance at us. 

'Yes?' 

'Just please no weird stuff, back there, kay? Mom'll kill me if I mess up her car.' 

'Wouldn't dream of it,' Adrien says with a cheeky expression on his face.