32|Conditions

Anastasia's POV:

It had only been four days since I left home. I am not going to lie and say that I didn't miss them because I did. As promised I called Adrian every day he even came to visit and brought me a new phone. Domenico and he even got along. They were mostly talking shit about the Irish.

I had the most uncomfortable talk with Adrian. Sex. Although for a long time I struggled with coming to terms that my virginity was taken from me without my consent.

Adrian told me he understood that it was bound to happen but he wanted me to be safe. I don't think I was ready for that just yet. The whole conversation was brought up because someone had marked up my neck much to my dismay.

Octavia had also come to visit. When she had seen my neck she wanted to know the details. I told her to bring me something to help me cover it up and the next day she came with a concealer.

At this moment I could not have been more glad for that. I had not expected him to come through those elevator doors. I just wanted to run up to him and hug him. I felt so terrible because I had left and he had just gotten shot. I was hurt and I let my emotions overpower me.

I felt so fucking emotional, and I never was like this before. I blame my brothers for making me an emotional fucking mess.

"I came to talk and take you home." He broke the silence and staring contest we were having.

"No, I didn't break in he knows I am here Octavia he and I were talking. He told me I could come to see you." He read my mind as he came towards the couch. "Although I don't need his permission to come to see you." He added. I so badly wanted to roll my eyes. I didn't like how he couldn't just say his name. Also why the fuck had they not told me about this. I didn't appreciate them talking behind my back without even talking to me to make sure I was okay with this.

I just sat there not saying anything. I was still angry at them. They were my brothers for fuck sake, they aren't supposed to be talking to me like that.

"Are you not going to say anything." He sighed.

"Are you not going to apologize?" I said bitterly. He just came in here talking about taking me home, the first words I should have heard from him were 'I'm sorry.'

"I am sorry, I should have not said anything and defended you. I was just mad that you had lied to us. Especially when we had told you specifically to stay away from him."

"Why should I come back home? I think you all made it pretty clear what you guys thought of me. You know what the worst part was that you guys knew what your words could to me and you still said them." I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat. The last thing I needed to do was cry in front of them.

Adrik walked over to me and kneeled in front of me. He grabbed my hands.

"We have all been beating ourselves over what happened that day. I know sorry isn't enough to make anything better, but please just let us try to make things better." He pleaded.

"To make things better I want you all to make an effort in accepting my relationship with Domenico. I swear if you guys ever talk to me the way you guys did you'll never see me again. Don't expect our relationship to be the same right away you guys need to grovel a whole lot before I fully forgive you guys. Also, tell Alexei to keep his distance from me, I'm not ready to speak to him." I laid out all my conditions. I will add more conditions if I want to, but for now, these were it.

"Anything just come back home." He gave me a small smile which I did not return.

"Now go, you have to tell the rest about what we talked about. Come pick me up tomorrow morning." I said giving him no room to object as I left the room to go upstairs.