16

As soon as the class ended Jungkook immediately ran towards Minho.

"Hey chingu!!", Jungkook smiled brightly at Minho.

Minho was taken aback by Jungkook's sudden sweet behaviour.

"H-Hey", Minho stuttered.

"Can I come to your house today at 4? I'm kinda feeling sad today and I really need a company",  Jungkook lied.

Why at 4?

Minho thought but didn't ask about it.

"What happened buddy? You never behaved like this before", Minho asked.

"I'm having a bad day today so..."

"I really want to spend time with you but I have to prepare a project with Y/n so I gue-"

"No it's not a problem!! I won't disturb y'all. Please take me with you", Jungkook asked showing his puppy eyes.

Minho was beyond shocked as the cold Jungkook was now behaving all sweet and cute.

Maybe he's not well today.

He shrugged it off.

"Ok you can come but YOU WILL NOT HURT Y/N IN ANY WAY", Minho warned.

Jungkook flinched because of Minho's tone.

"AM I CLEAR"

"Y-yes", Jungkook stuttered feeling intimidated by Minho.

"Okie let's go now", Minho smiled making his way out of the class.

Jungkook just stood there dumbfounded.

"He is really something", he whispered to himself.

_

It was already 4, Jungkook arrived to Minho's house half an hour earlier.

"You know what, before you never even thought of coming to my house or even if you would, you used to come so late, but now you are half an hour earlier! Are you sure you are okay?", He asked kinda shocked because of Jungkook's behavior.

Jungkook felt his heart beating rapidly, but he kept his cool.

"I just want to spend time with you bro", Jungkook said coolly although he was feeling nervous as hell.

Minho just shrugged it off.

"Okay but you have to behave today. I don't want Y/n to be hurt again"

Jungkook nodded his head vigorously.

I will never hurt her again.

"I won't be rude to her", Jungkook said genuinely.

"Hmm she'll be arriving soon, till the we can play games", Minho suggested.

Jungkook just nodded in agreement.

When they were playing, Jungkook's kept glancing towards the wall clock.

When will she arrive?!

He thought getting impatient.

After sometime the doorbell rang. Jungkook got so nervous knowing it's Y/n.

He quickly got up and ran towards the door.

Minho was speechless seeing Jungkook running towards the door while getting all excited.

Jungkook hurriedly rushed and opened the door.

There stood Y/n in her cute baby blue hoodie and skinny jeans looking at him with wide eyes.

Jungkook just stared at her.

"Is Minho inside?", She asked confused that what Jungkook was doing here.

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts once she heard Y/n speak.

A blush crept up on his cheeks because Y/n spoke to him and was looking at him right in the eyes

"H-hes inside", Jungkook stuttered due to nervousness.

"Ok", she said as Jungkook stood at the side of the door giving her space to go inside.

What is he doing here? Maybe he's here to meet Minho.

She thought as she went towards Minho.

Jungkook followed her.

"Hey Minho", she smiled as she sat on the couch where Minho was sitting.

"Hey Y/n", Minho smiled at her.

Jungkook just sat there looking at the two being all cute and sweet.

I wish you smiled at me like that.

Y/n saw him looking at them.

I should maintain the distance or else he'll be jealous.

She thought.

They started working on their project as they actually forgot that Jungkook was sitting there too. He took out his phone and started using his phone.

He heard their giggles and sweet talks.

I like to hear her giggles but I don't want to hear it now

He glared at them.

Y/n noticed him glaring at them.

He's such a jealous brat! It's not like I'm going to take Minho away from him.

Suddenly Minho's phone started ringing. He went out of the room to attend the call.

There was an awkward silence between them. Jungkook started to feel nervous. While Y/n started writing the details about their project.

Should I talk to her?

He thought. He was having an inner war whether he should talk to her or keep quiet.

He decided to talk to her but as he was about to say something, Minho entered the room.

Damnit! Why do you have to come now

"I'm sorry but I have to go to take my cousin to his parents' house. I'll be here asap. Till then you can continue the remaining work Y/n, I won't be late", Minho said.

"And what about you Jungkook? I'll not be there in the house. Will you stay or leave?", He asked.

"I-I'll wait for you", Jungkook stuttered.

Y/n was fangirling over them.

Look at him getting all nervous while talking to him. He looks like a wife who always waits for her husband, even when the husband is late.

She thought as she tried to control her smile.

"Okay I'll go now", Minho said.

"And you better behave", Minho added while eyeing Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded nervously.

Minho went and now only Y/n and Jungkook were left.

I should talk to her before he comes back again.

He decided to speak.

"Y-y/n", he stuttered.

"Hmm?", She hummed in response while still writing the project details.

"Please look at me while I'm speaking to you", Jungkook said.

Why is he being so polite?

She thought for a sec but nonetheless looked towards Jungkook.

"What?", She asked confused at his sudden change of behaviour.

"I'm s-sorry", he said nervously.

__________

Jungkook finally apologized!!🥳🎉