26 | Talk to me

A month had gone by and things were going well, Jungkook still thought about the time that he and Taehyung made love and when he asked to mark him. Jungkook was in his office at the moment while his friends and Taehyung were at college.

For the past month, Jungkook has been thinking about their first time and a sense of pride fills his heart. The morning they woke up was something to remember, just the feeling of passion, care, and love that filled the room was overwhelming.

The morning they woke up, Taehyung was embarrassed but super clingy- for two days he went everywhere with Jungkook and the male loved it.

Jungkook has been quite busy these days with work for his pack. Taehyung has been busy with college he changed his major to be a kindergarten teacher, He got to spend a couple of hours a day with some children in a center that was at the pack.

Taehyung was at the college when he saw Chris.

"Chris?" Taehyung said as he watched the male turn around and smile

"Taehyung, how are you?" Chris said as he gave the male a little hug

"I am good, I did not know you studied here?" Taehyung said

"Oh yes, I study food economics," Chris said

"Oh that's so cool" Taehyung said

"Are you on your break?" Chris asked as he pointed to the food in Taehyung's hands

"A-ah yes, you can sit of you like?" Taehyung said as Chris nodded and sat down in front of the omega

As time went on they got to know each other a little more from, friendships, family, interests.

"So your mate is Alpha Jungkook?" Chris questioned taking a sip of his drink as Taehyung nodded

"It must suck," Chris said giving him a sad smile

Taehyung looked up at him a little confused as he asked "What do you mean?"

"Well everyone knows that Jungkook hates children and does not like the thought of having kids," Chris said watching as Taehyung's face turned a little pale.

"No one in the packs were shocked to find out he did not want children, his parents were disappointed when they found out but they love their son I guess," Chris said

Taehyung felt his heartbreak a little as he had no idea Jungkook did not want kids.

The omega did not know what to believe, but why would someone lie about this. 

After lunch, Taehyung went back home as he finished his classes for the day anyways but was going to stay behind to catch up on some work but lost the energy to. Taehyung had gotten a taxi home as he could not be bothered catching a bus.

Once he arrived he walked through the packhouse and into his own home, Jungkook was not there which he was kinda glad for. He chucked his bag and books on the table and started to do some work before locking all the doors and windows then going to sleep.

Jungkook had finished up his last meeting for the night and decided it was time to go see Taehyung, he just crossed his fingers that he was not sleep.

Jungkook walked out of the packhouse and through the beautiful garden to Taehyung's home, no lights were on which made Jungkook sigh as he tried to open the door but nothing was working.

"Great it's locked," He thought

Jungkook sighed as he walked back to the packhouse with an annoyed expression.