59.

Tee's POV:

             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀♥♡♥▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

                  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Kayla walked through the door and with one shot to her leg she fell in a somewhat over dramatic way. I giggled to myslef because that shit was funny asf.

"Now you gon take yo flat ass over there and tell us what the fuck you doin" said DayDay grabbing Jaliyah's arm and placing her on the couch.

I held my gun towards her. I wanted to shoot the bitch so bad.

"Hey Tee!" She said smiling.

"Uh unt bitch I will fuck you up in this bitch do not mothafukin play with me" I said walking towards her but Niyah was holding me back.

"Talk before I kill the mother off my child" Hakeem sighed rubbing his temples.

"Fuck this shit, I trusted yo ass" said Jamal and I could see his eyes were glossy, he truly looked upset.

"You gon be my attorney when shot go left?" Asked Niyah.

"I got you" I winked.

Niyah ran over to Jaliyah and began punching her and every hit connected with her face. Jaliyah tried to pull her hair but every time she reached for it Niyah pulled her arms behind her back.

She kept punching her and slapping her alongside a few kicks to her stomach and put her to the floor. When we thought it was all over she began stomping on her while she was on the floor still punching her at the same time until DayDay pulled her off Jaliyah.

"I want a piece of you bitch!" I hollered at Kayla, I punched , kicked, slapped, stomped and dragged.

Ain't no windmilling over on this side.

"Dayum double homicide..." laughed DayDay.

"Bitch got shot and jumped in a day" laughed Jamal silently.

"Aight stop this shit." Said T3 pulling me off Kayla.

"Yall need to chill." Said Hakeem.

"Don't talk to me" I said in his face.

"Ion play about my homies, you fuck with them you fuck with me cuhs. I don't know who you think you is but you ain't what you think, I could kill yo ass if DayDay left me to it. Bitch!" Yelled Niyah.

She was heated. I only just met her but she ride for me more thank Kayla and I met her years ago.

"Why's you do this?" Asked Hakeem in frustration.

"You know what you did..." she chuckled.

"Yep because he know that's why he's asking you" laughed DayDay sarcastically.

"Please let me go my baby needs me." Cried Jaliyah.

"You didn't think about that when you was planning this shit" I yelled.

"Well this Finna be a long story so yall best get some popcorn to much on" said Kayla.

"Shut the fuck up before I eat you" I hissed.

"Best that sound wrong" whispered DayDay.

"I don't give a fuck" I rolled my eyes.

"Well." She said rubbing her hands together. This best not be some mad stuff because I haven't cried in a long time and I don't want to start a river today.