Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.

[A/N}
Techno: Y/N and I don't use pet names.
Philza: I see. Hey, what do bee's make?
Techno: Honey?
Y/N: Yes?
Philza: Don't ever lie to my face again.

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Technoblade was reading aloud from the Mythology book, but Y/N was paying no attention. They were lost in their own thoughts as they pondered upon the newfound information they had just received.

Why did Schlatt make a promise about a book that doesn't even exist?

Why did Dream only show me so much?

Why did it cut off where it did?

Why can't I recall those faceless people I constantly see in my dreams?

What does Dream want with me?

How am I the key to 'the Book'?

Why the hell is this happening to me?

How is Dream in my head in the first place?

"...And so Athena turned the arrogant mortal into a spider- Y/N, are you listening?" Technoblade asked, pulling Y/N from their thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, um, yeah. Yeah no, I'm listening." Y/N lied. Techno closed the book and set it on his lap, looking at Y/N with a touch of concern.

"You don't need to lie to me. It was very obvious you were zoned out. What's wrong?" Technoblade asked.

"I just-..." Y/N paused for a moment, looking down at their lap. "I have a lot of things bothering me, that's all." Y/N finished, smiling reassuringly at the worried man.

"Would you like to talk about it?" Technoblade asked, putting the book on a side table and adjusting his sitting position.

"There's not much to discuss. I just have questions, and I want answers." Y/N responded, remaining to stare at their lap. They fiddled with their fingers as they heard Technoblade sigh.

"If I was in your position, I'd want answers too. It's perfectly natural to be confused. Just don't stress out over it all, okay?" Technoblade's voice was sincere. He didn't sound annoyed, nor did he sound pitiful. Y/N looked up to meet with the same comforting eyes that they've grown accustomed to.

"Thanks, Elsa." Y/N smiled softly.

"I take back everything I said." Technoblade joked, trying to hold back his smile. The comment made Y/N chuckle, allowing themselves to feel relaxed for the first time in a while.

"Do you think..." Y/N started, resting their back against the sofa and staring up at the ceiling. "Do you think you might have some answers to my questions?" Y/N finished, looking back over to Technoblade. The man paused for a moment, before adjusting his sitting position once more. He rested his forearms on his legs and bent over slightly, his hands connecting together.

Techno stared at his hands for a second before answering. "Possibly." He spoke, looking up at Y/N. "Ask away."

"Well, um, first off, who is Dream?" Y/N asked.

"Dream is what some would call important, others would call villainous. In my opinion, I am neutral. I'm simply acquainted with him. Some times we fight against each other, other times we fight along side each other. Currently, I owe him a favor. I don't like owing people favors, and I'd like to turn it in sooner rather than later." Technoblade answered. "Of course, if that favor had anything to do with you, I promise on my soul I would immediately decline." He added after noticing Y/N make a slight face subsequent to his mention of a favor. Y/N sighed, trusting the pink-haired man that stood before them.