2: Say it Again

Half an hour later, we arrived at Elena's house. That looked more like a mansion. "Fuck me." Was my first words when she unlocked the door and we entered an enormous living room. I hear Elena laughed as she turns on a couple of faint lights. "Already?" She smiles playfully at me. And I am deadpanned. I blinked at her. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked. She laughs again and shook her head. "Nothing. Please, take a sit." She pointed at the nude-colored 10,000 dollar couch. Careful not to make a scratch as she goes on about in the kitchen. I took the high ceilings before me and the Ivory colored walls. The light pink curtains complemented the couch. In the corner of the room are a few large boxes.

Elena joined me on the couch after a while with two goblets of red wine. "I figured just a glass won't hurt, right?" I nodded. I guess. As long as it's just one glass. She reached down to her modeled legs slowly, almost intentional until her fingers found the hem of her shoes and took them off. Revealing a perfectly red-colored nail polished toes. I never find those pretty. I always thought them unnecessary. Seeing it on Elena's though, made me think it's a whole different thing. I brought my eyes from her toes, her legs, up to her eyes, who is studying me with a smirk plastered on her face. She enjoys being watched.

"Please, be my guest." She pointed at my heels. "Oh. No, thank you. I'd like to keep them on." I only take my shoes off wherever I feel at home. I don't think it's a good idea to feel very homey to someone else's home you barely met. A very gorgeous woman's home, to be exact.

I cleared my throat and inclined my head in the corner. "The boxes?" She followed my gaze and looked behind the couch. "Yeah, I haven't settled in completely. I just moved here last two weeks." That would explain the entire home's shiny walls and marbled floor. "So how do you know Joe the bartender?" I asked as I indulge in the wine. "It's a funny story. I'm a regular at Monde. Joe was a teenager when he first started working there. He was a janitor back then. He accidentally bumped into a cute waiter who was carrying a bunch of drinks in a tray. I happen to be at the nearby table when everything flew in the air. And some drinks were poured into our table, into my dress. I ran into the restroom as fast as I could. The beverage was damn cold, and I was on a hot date." I grinned. "Ooooh. I bet he was hot." She stared at me. "She's hot." I nodded my head and formed an Oh. I absently started rubbing the edge of my goblet to produce yet another silent note. "Continue."

"Anyway, Joe followed me to the lady's room and offered a hand. Only it was awkward. Plus he didn't know how to act around women. He apologized profoundly. I asked him what's with all the clumsiness. And he ended up crying. Apparently, he's been having a crush on that cute waiter he just bumped into. And my heart goes to him. I offered him a piece of advice and we instantly became friends. He's good people." She finished. "I agree. He's a good kid. I like him. So you date women?" She laughs. I swear I hate my socializing skills. "I like how you're so direct with your questions. And to answer, Yes. I date women. Don't you?" She asked me as she relaxed further into the cushions and sipped her wine. "Nooo.. Haven't even thought about it." I mirrored her and leaned my back to the couch. "Well, you're practically having a love affair in my goblet right there." I looked down and realized I've been encircling my fingers on the glass and absently thinking of what pitch I'm giving it. Being tone-deaf and all. "Oh, I'm sorry. I don't even know why I do this." Now feeling embarrassed. "Don't be. I actually think it's kind of.. sexy." I stared at her wide eye. "You're ridiculous! I've never done anything sexy in my life. In fact one time-.."

"Why don't you bring me that finger of yours and encircle other things that'll add to the list of the sexy things you do." My jaw dropped and my cheeks heated. Along with summersaults that's happening in my stomach. It shut down between my thighs. She took the goblet from my hands and placed it on a golden coaster on the coffee table. Her eyes never leaving mine. She stepped closer in my space until our faces were inches apart. The feel of her breath on my lips hot and all I want to do is to taste it. I looked up to her eyes. Now heavy and dark and full of lust.

I swallowed. She cradled my jaw until her hands were behind my neck. She snaked her hands and settled on my hair. Tugging me softly. My breathing started to become shallow. The anticipation is killing me. She leaned close to my ear and whispered. "Can I kiss you, Grace?" I've never kissed another woman before. It never even crossed my mind. But there's something about Elena that somehow draws me closer to her and wanting to know how her hair feels. What her breasts look like. I can't put my finger on it. But one thing's for sure, I want it inside her.

I answered her with a kiss. A hard one. And oh my sweet savannah. I've never been kissed like this before. No build-up, no delay. It's a full-on heavy kiss, people. On the fucking couch. With someone, I barely even know. I can't seem to keep my hands to myself and brought them to her sides. To her waist. Wine is completely abandoned. I couldn't take it any longer and my hands were in her hair. So soft. Much more to as what I was expecting. My lips parted slightly and she pushed her tongue into mine. Good God. She tastes magnificent. Intoxicating, wine, spice, and everything nice. Soooo nice.

"Come here." She said between my lips. Her hands were now on my thigh. And before I knew what hit me, I was on her lap. She cupped my butt cheeks to pull me closer to her and I have no complaints. No, sir. She bit and tugged my lower lip and a whimper escaped from my mouth. Which inspired her to do so many other things. "Where the hell did you come from?" She said when she came up for air. "Six blocks south," I murmured on her lips. She smiles. She also slid her hands on my upper thigh and my eyes fluttered at the touch.

More. I need more.

Her lips made their way down to my chin and the column of my neck. Where she kisses, sucked, and bit me. Yes. Along down my collar bone and my exposed shoulders. She stops at my cleavage and looked up at me. Her eyes hold desire and it mirrored mine. "Is this okay?" She asked quietly. I slowly pulled the strap on my shoulders down to my waist. Nervous as hell as to why I was suddenly being bold. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the woman underneath me. Her palm feels so warm on my skin. She reached behind me and unclasped my bra, in one hand. Okay, I have got to learn how to do that. She dropped the undergarment on the floor and my cheeks turned red at how her eyes roamed around my now naked body. She was looking at me like I'm a piece of art. Or a chocolate cake. Indulging me.

"Fuck, Grace." She hissed in appreciation and bit her lips. I agreed. "Fuck Grace."

I didn't need to pull her in because she lowered her head and covered one nipple with her mouth. My mind went blank and my eyes saw white. She expertly circles her tongue and teased me in the most torment ways. Groping my other breast only made me moan. The attention she's giving on my chest alone can make me undone. As she licks and bites my nipple, my moan grew louder and louder. I rocked my hips to hers. Signaling what I want. What I need. Immediately. If she doesn't touch me now, I'm going to kill myself. With her thumb, she pulled down my panties in one swift motion. She massaged my inner thighs and my body tightened in desperate need. "Please." I kissed her sweet neck and nibbles on her ear. "Say it again." She whispered back.

"Elena, please." And right on cue, I felt her fingers on me. On where I need it the most. Goodness, gracious! "I love how ready you are for me." She whispered in my ears in a hoarse voice that only added to my wetness. I held her tight on the shoulders. Rocked my hips harder. She found my nipples again and tugged lightly. I tremble above her and when I thought everything was great, she slid her fingers inside me, and the sensation nearly making me leave my body and soul. She held me tightly by the waist with her strong arms. "Oh yes." I lifted her head from my breast to kiss her with an open mouth just because I want to. I start trembling at her retreating and entering on me. She sank deeper into mine like we were born to do this together. We found our rhythm. I felt her thumb circling my clit, closed my eyes at the touch, and let out an inaudible gasp. Who knew being stood up on a date would feel this good? "Fuck"

I looked into her eyes as she continued playing with my clit while she fucked me. She looks so beautiful with her lipstick now smudge and her eyes heavy but on a mission. A few more strokes as I feel the heat radiating in my entire body. It's happening. This is happening. One more stroke and I arched my back and cried out as I was sent into oblivion. For a moment I didn't know where I was. What time it is, or even my name. I was lost. Lost in those dark chocolate eyes and toned arms around me. Holding me close as I tremble down back to earth. My breath got taken away. Hell, everything was taken away.

Six months later...