Chapter 7

Layla

Layla

I fucking hate school.

It's currently 3am on a Monday, I am doing my goddamn history assignment that's due at 9am sharp today.

Music is the only thing keeping me sane right now.

My music was blasting through my AirPods while I try to finish this assignment.

This is why you don't leave it till the last minute Layla!

I roll my eyes at my inner self.

It's not my fault school fucking sucks.

I decide to take a break and head to the kitchen for a drink and some snacks.

I grabbed them and made my way upstairs.

I plopped down on my bed and before I put my AirPods back in I got a text message.

Unknown:

I'm outside.

I looked down at my phone in shock.

Who the living flying frick is this.

Shit, I'm gonna get kidnapped or murdered.

oh god oh go-

Unknown:

It's Landon.

What the fuck.

I make my way downstairs slowly.

I head straight for the door and keep the safety lock on as I open it and look through the crack.

Landon was standing there with his hood up and head down allowing me to only see his hair, while his hands were buried in his jean pockets.

He stood up straight as he noticed the door and I gasped at the sight of him.

He had cuts and blood all over his face.

I hurriedly opened the door and practically dragged him inside by the arm.

I closed the door and rushed to the kitchen and he followed.

His face looked like he just murdered someone and the victim's blood spattered all over his face, like in those horror movies.

I shivered at the thought.

Though the blood was his, I think.

I grabbed the first aid kit from under the sink cabinet and put it on the table.

I told him to sit down on the counter which he did, while staring at me with intense eyes.

I took out the rubbing alcohol and the rag to dab onto.

I look up at his face and gasp at how bad he was bleeding.

He had a cut above his shaped eyebrow though his hair was flopping down on top of it, so it was hard to see. But you could tell since the blood was dripping down on the side.