𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 8𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"He grabbed my ne-" Was all Akrasia said before stopping midsentence and letting his eyes follow the disfigured silhouette of a woman.

Ms. Lindsay stared at him for a while before getting up  and walking over to him. She studied the facial expressions he was making.

His eyes was a little wide and his pupils had dilated, his body was tense and his gaze was fixed on a certain part of the room.

She stayed quiet, not wanting to doing anything to threaten him. She just watched his eyes move all around the room.

Rasia looked at her and repositioned himself on the couch. "You heard the voices talking, right?" He asked making her nod her head, not wanting to send him into an episode for denying it.

"Do you remember what you were going to say?" Lindsay said as he thought for a bit before nodding his head slowly.

Akrasia pulled the sleeves over his hand, resting them in his lap. "Umm..he isn't abusive. He just gets angry sometimes." He said, furrowing his eyebrows and looking at the floor.

Lindsay sighed, sitting back in her chair. She rested her head in the palm of her hand, remembering when she used to have therapy sessions with Fathan.

That's who Akrasia was reminding her of.

She knew that Rasia was dating Fathans nephew, but didn't expect that his nephew would be..violent almost.

"What are those bruises on your neck?" She asked, turning her chair side to side. "Welll, the other day, I made him angry and he grabbed me up by my throat while yelling but he gripped it a little too tight and ended up leaving fingerprints." He replied, giving her a tight lipped smile.

She took her glasses off and rubbed her nose bridge, leaning on her desk. One thing she knew for certain was that he, as of now, is very mentally unstable.

"Honey..he's abusive. I'm sorry, but you're either going to have to take a break from that relationship or leave for good. Dealing with him in the state that you are in right now, is not good for your health. I can't make you do anything, but I'm trying to help you get better." She said, looking at the clock.

Akrasia frowned but nodded. "I'm going to have your doctor up the dosage for your medicine..I don't think the ones your taking right now is helping you." She continued, standing up.

The timer rang making Rasia stand up and grab his things. They said their goodbyes and went separate ways.

-

"No, he isn't answering his phone and he haven't came back yet when he left earlier." Rasia said to Sagira over the phone.

It was about 1 in the morning and Sai had left close to 4 pm. Sagira was trying to calm Akrasia down over the phone for the past 13 minutes because of how paranoid he was getting.

"What if someone killed him and thats the reason he haven't came back home yet?" He asked, feelings his eyes get watery.

"Dont think like that, Sia. He gon be back home soon. If he isn't back befo 2, me and Rin will come over to keep you company, alright?" Sagira said making Rasia hum and wipe his face while sniffling.

They continued talking for a few before he heard the front door open. He told Gira he would calm her back and hung up before she could answer.

He peeped out the room, seeing Saigo take his coat and shoes off while sitting his keys on the counter. "Sai?" He called out quietly, Saigo looking up at him and raising his eyebrow.

"Why didn't you answer your phone when I texted and called?" He said, walking towards him. "Thought I told you this already. I was busy, you be blowin up my phone wit stupid shit. You irritatin, stop doin that shit." Sai said, seeing Rasia look down at his feet.

"I'm sorry, I was just worried. Thats all." Akrasia mumbled, getting pulled into a hug. Sai leaned down, kissing him on the lips. "Love you." He said, looking down at Rasia.

"I love you too."