Chapter 31

Sana POV

Director: Cut, good take.

Producer: Everyone take 10 minutes rest.

We are currently filming a new comeback for Twice in Jeju Island. It has been a very busy few months for us Twice with comeback season getting nearer and nearer. We just finished our World Tour at Japan and now we had to go film a new comeback. Sometimes I just want to be lazy and spend some time with Y/N. Sadly he's over in Japan doing the Super GT race. If I had a break right now I would definitely go to Japan with Y/N and watch him race. However, I am stuck here with my members and this busy schedule. 

During our break, everyone was on their phone either taking selfies to post on Instagram or playing games. Suddenly Tzuyu ran over to me and showed me the article on her phone which was all written in Japanese.

Tzuyu: Sana unnie, this article has Y/N's name on it but I don't read Japanese can you translate it for me?

I took Tzuyu's phone over and started to read the article. However, before I even finished reading the title of the article, my heart sunk. I dropped Tzuyu's phone on the floor without even knowing as my whole body froze after reading the article.

 I dropped Tzuyu's phone on the floor without even knowing as my whole body froze after reading the article

Tzuyu: What happened?

I completely blanked out as I don't know how to react to what I just read. Y/N had an accident and nobody told me? The fact that the news said that he's in the hospital while being unconscious makes me even more sad. What if he dies from this crash? He can't just leave me like this we both still have so many to achieve together. I started crying in my heart, but I can't let it out because I need to prepare for the next shoot. Stay strong Sana.

Manager: Sana are you ok? You seem to blanked out completely.

Tzuyu: Yeah what happened?

Everyone was looking at me, all the managers the members and the film crew are looking at me. At this point I snapped.

Sana: Y/N is in danger. Sorry but I can't continue the shoot.

Tzuyu: WHAT? IS THAT WHAT THE ARTICLE IS ABOUT?

Sana: Yes, manager-nim can I please have a break. 

Manager: Sana, let's get you back to Seoul for a rest, the MV shoot would be delayed until you are ready. We'll talk to JYP about this and see if you can visit Y/N in Japan.

Tzuyu POV

I need to tell my parents about this, Y/N just had a crash and is unconscious. My mind is a mess right now, I grew up with Y/N and racing is was his dream since he was a kid. I watched him crash many times and even if he was able to walk away from the crash without any problem it still makes me hurt seeing him crash. Me, nothing but his younger sister would be hurt seeing Y/N crash when racing, I can only imagine what Sana as his girlfriend would be going through right now. I quickly dialled my parent's phone number......