Epilogue-Our Kind of Forever

A part of me will always be you,

And a part of you will always be me.

No matter what happens, that much is certain.

Our souls are one until life closes the curtain.

So my dear, Leave your Fear

Cause I will love you until forever,

For worse or for better.

................. .............. .....................

(There will be a Mature scene ahead. So skip them if you don't wanna read it)

Is this how it feels? To be complete, to be at peace, to feel safe. Is this the feeling when you know that as long as a pair of arms surround you, nothing can hurt you again? Is this that feeling that Mew was missing for so many years now? The comfort, the blissful warmth, the sound of someone's heartbeat...A sigh left his lips as he snuggled even closer to the sleeping man, his head already lying on his chest, going up and down with the rhythmic heartbeat.

Mew knew he can go on just like this for the rest of his life without getting tired. This man wasn't just a person to Mew. He was his home. His safe place. Where he belongs. Where he wants to exist. 

Gulf unconsciously wraps his arm around him in sleep pulling him even more close. Instantly the sensation spread like warmth through him. As if after a long long stormy night the sun was reappearing again. Mew's eyes look up at him, a small ever present smile still on his lips as he inhaled again, that sweet scent. That was something between whisky and cigar but still mixed with an unknown source of sweetness. His favorite smell in the world. 

His finger unknowingly held onto the sleeping man tightly, Not wanting to let go of this moment. It wasn't long before he felt fingers brushing through his hair softly. The feeling spreading like warmth all over him as he looks up to find two black orbs looking at him. Those eyes were different now. There was dark lingering but it still couldn't overpower the love that was shining there.

And for a second he really wanted to ask that man to keep looking at him like this for the rest of his life.

"Keep looking at me like that and you won't make it to your parent's house later." A deep chuckle left Gulf's lips as he looked at the man lying on his chest. His voice laced with sleep and instantly it made something turn in Mew's stomach. 

"You know" He slowly sat up placing a soft kiss on the man's lips before looking up at him with mischievous eyes. "Being a little late won't hurt anyone, right?" He looked up innocently but Gulf could tell this man was feeling anything but innocent now. Mew was feeling brave but only for a moment. Then his shyness returns in full force as he dives for the blanket again. Hiding himself completely from the laughing man's eyes.

"Mew Suppasit, you're becoming insatiable." Gulf sat up on the bed still laughing at the man who was peeking at him from behind the blanket. Gulf couldn't stop himself anymore from reaching down and wrapping his arms around the fluffy ball his boyfriend has turned himself into. "Why are you hiding now? After making me turn crazy you can't hide now. Let me see your face..."

"Nooo...I am sleeping. Ignore me."

Gulf only tightened his hold onto the other man with one hand while trying to move the blanket with the other. He was almost successful in getting a glance at the man who was already red as a tomato now before he hides away again. Gulf couldn't help but starting to laugh as he pressed his head in the blanket that was his boyfriend now.

"Fine, I'm letting you off the hook this time. " He slowly sat up after hugging him again. "Next time, I am hiding the blanket away. Now come out."