Chapter 15

In the middle of lecturing Vince, Luke Warren threw a warning yet knowing look at his younger brother. What Vienna just dropped didn't pleased him so he wanted to personally talk with his brother. If Vienna did not even speak about it because of revenge, probably the rest of them are blinded by the womanizing act of his brother.

When Vince saw how his older brother looked at him, he already knew what will happen. A man to man talk. Something they always do whenever things are going well or not. And this one is something he knew will not turn out positive. Basing from how his older brother had reacted, he is sure as hell that he will receive tons of words tonight.

Pasimple siyang bumuga ng hangin at napakamot ng batok.

It's not even my fault that those girls are begging for my attention. I just granted their request so why am I getting these things return? So unfair.

He glanced at his twin, Vienna, and caught her staring back at him. Nginitian siya ng kakambal na parang wala itong kasalan kaya hindi niya mapigilang mapa-irap kahit lalaki siya.

So much for a family dinner.

When everbody was already done, Abrianna saw how how everyone started cleaning the table. She got stupefied to the core and she cannot help but gape at what she was witnessing. The heck are they doing! She doesn't know if she will cuss or watch them but to avoid any misunderstanding, she just helped. Out of her consent.

While doing so, Abrianna wondered why they need to do this when there are maids for this matter. Pwede namang ang mga kasambahay na lang ang gumawa kaysa sila. But since she has no idea how this house runs, hindi na lang siya nagkomenta at naki-ayon na lang sa ginagawa ng pamilya. She may be a picky bitch but she always value herself kaya hindi niya hahayaang magmukhang walang modo at tumunganga na lang habang nagliligpat ang pamilya ng asawa niya ng pinagkainan nila.

Besides, kahit papaano eh marunong naman siya sa mga ganitong bagay. She's just curious and shocked. That's all.

"Thank you sweety" saad ng ginang nang iaabot niya ang mga nagamit nilang plato. She just smiled in return since she cannot find herself saying the words, "You're welcome".

Abrianna was in the middle of collecting the other utensils when she felt Cervantes' presence. She immediately tore her eyes away from what she's doing and looked up at the man she's living with. But to her surprise, Luke's attention was not on her. His eyes were on the table and he is already finishing what she was doing earlier. She mentally rolled her eyes.

Nakikialam ang gago.

"Ako na" she said when Luke was about to bring the untensils at the sink.

But Luke was quick to move away the dishes away from her. "No. Let me, wife" hinayaan naman siya ni Abrianna kaya nginitan niya ito.

He saw her wife's reation earlier. She may not vocally say it but her movements and eyes were already screaming her thoughts. She was curios and somehow there was resistance. He thought his wife will just sit and watch as everyone moves around but to his surprise, she joined. He had watched as his wife helped and it didn't escape his eyes how she had simply smiled at his mom when she handed her the plates. He knew that reaction very well. It was a half forced and half geniune half smile. If that makes sense. It was obvious that his wife was just conforming to the family's style and Luke doesn't know why but that moment while looking at his wife making an effort, he felt a warmth in his heart. 

He grinned but it quickly vanished when Vienna elbowed him. "Beautiful wife eh,  right kuya?" There was a teasing smile plastered on Vienna's face but he dismissed it and walked near his wife.