Chapter 77

A nightclub packed with many young boys and girls dancing on loud music. The place is illuminated by some disco lights and a few dim lights at the bar. At one of the lounges, sits a guy with two girls and three other boys. They are drinking and are high on drugs.

"Yaar Rocky maza nahi aa raha hai. We need something stronger. Arrange something man!", one of them says.
Rocky laughs,"Shaale, teri aukat se bahut bahar hai yeh samjha. Something stronger? I also need something better. But my supplier, Ronny is not here today. He has told me he will send someone else. Let's see."
He stands up," I need to take a leak."

Rocky gets up and goes inside the washroom. His phone rings.
"Hello. Who is this?"
"Ronny ne apan ko tera number diya. Apan ke paas hai, mangta hai toh peeche ke raste pe aneka abhi.", the voice says.
"Hmm.. I am coming."

Rocky goes out through the back door. It is a narrow dark alley with just a single dim light on the wall. He puts a cigarette within the gap of his lips and takes a lighter to burn it. He inhales smoke and walks a few steps to find a guy in black hood standing in the darkness leaning on the wall.

"Hey, you! Has Ronny sent you?", Rocky screams.
The guy nods his head and Rocky goes to him.
"Chal de aur price bata.", Rocky asks the guy whose face is not visible.
He pulls out a small pouch and extends his arm towards Rocky, "50"
"Are you crazy? I give 30 to Ronny. Take it and go."
"Maal wapas kar aur phut yahan se. Dhakan sh**la..Apan ka time khoti karta hai. Lukhe.."
"Aye stop. I don't like all those. Rocky does not like to be called all those. "
"Chal e zandu.."

Rocky does not like to be called any names. He rolls his fingers into a fist and tries to hit the man But he holds it and gives him a punch under his jaw. Rocky falls down on his knees and taking a breath, screams,"You as*****! I will kill you."
He is about to get up when he receives a thrash on his back with a hockey stick. He falls on the feet of the man.
"Apan pe haath uthayega? You now beg for mercy by holding my feet."
He hits him again and again as he screams in pain. The guy grabs his jacket and turns him and kicks him in his abdomen. Rocky is withering in pain and still abusing. Just then another guy in hood joins him. He nods at him and starts hitting Rocky with a bat.

The guy smiles and mutters under his breath,"You had too much enthusiasm to take girls to your bed. But my friend, sab maya hai. Aur Maya toh tyagi ni chahiye.."
He stops the other guy and signals him to move. He aims at his lower abdomen and hits right at his manhood with his stick.

"Bhaiya! Bhaiya get up..", Shini screams.
Sidharth opens the door and comes out.
"Did you see the news?", she asks.
"Shini, you know I arrived late from the hotel last night and abhi utha main. How would I watch any news? Kya hua?", he asks, rubbing his eyes.
Sumitra ji comes out with Sana from her room as Shini increases the volume of the television.

'Famous Industrialist and businessman Maneet Ahuja's youngest son, Arman Ahuja is in the hospital. As per reports, he was found unconscious in the alley behind a nightclub last night. Police are yet to find out who had attacked him. Doctors are yet to give any statement on his condition. Arman Ahuja was with..'

Sidharth turns the television off and says,"Why do you care? Hume usse kuch lena dena nahi hai."
He looks at Sana who stares at him with questions in her eyes.

The doorbell then rings and Sidharth goes to open the door. Inspector Varun Deshmukh stands outside with one constable.
Before he could say anything, Sidharth says, "Give me a minute, I will go with you."
"Mr.Sidharth, it's just for questioning. I know you are not involved. That's why I came to take you with me. ", Varun says.
Sidharth smiles,"I know Inspector. Your hands are tied. Afterall it the matter of the Ahuja's. Arman is attacked and I am the one who is questioned. I have no problem, adat ho chuki hai, aap ke police station mein time gujarne ki. I feel it has become my second home."