36: "Happily ever after"

Keerti"s Pov

"I am becoming yours, lost, since the moment I met you" Today the lyrics of the song were becoming a reality. Me and Naksh were in our pre wedding shoot. The words were ringing in my ears and soothing my soul. He was walking towards me while I was sitting on the fountain. Everything is slow moed and cliche but beautiful. The musk scent and view was sending chills down me and the smile I had was the purest I could ever have in this world. From tomorrow onwards our wedding functions will begin and we will be married by this weekend.

AND.....

I am walking down the aisle with my father beside me and Naksh on the stage waiting for me with a gorgeous smile and garland. He came near the stairs and asked for my hand. I looked at my father and he smiled. I winked at him and gave him my hand. Soon we were taking vows with hands in hands. Seeking the blessings we all moved towards his house. We were in his car when he took my hand in his and kissed the back of it and I smiled.

"I can believe I am permanently shifting in your house" I said and he frowned.

"What? Whose house? He asked and I pouted not really knowing what to say.

"It's your house also" He said squeezing my hand and I nodded a yes and hugged him.

"I love you so much." I said and he hugged me back tightly and kissed my head.

"I love you so much." He also said and I giggled.

We reached our house and did all the rituals which were left. Everyone from both the families were present and were very overwhelmed.

"All the rituals are over. You both should go and take rest" Naksh's grandma said and Amish smiled and came.

"Yes go and take rest" He taunted and Naksh glared at him.

"Yes, take rest." I said, yawning and moving ahead. Amyra giggled looking at me while tsked looked at Naksh.

We both moved and were in our room now. I heard him closing the door and I smirked.

"We can't Naksh" I said and went to the bathroom while he was standing their in shock.

PRECAP- BLISS?

Note:- This chapter was purposely very short because there was nothing much to show and elaborate so I am ending this chapter as short and chrisp. Next chapter onwards the story will progress smoothly and chapters are going to be long.

Thank you 💜
VANSHIKA 🏳️‍🌈

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 29, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

TRUE LOVE NEVER FADESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें