NO. 33

Cia's brothers made her stay at home for the rest of the week. It was fun, she was spending time with Raven and Mace, if they didn't have to work. Others were at school.

Cia walked down from her room. She was reading for a while, when she overheard a loud crashing sound. Raven just dropped a plate on ground. Cia rushed towards him, helping him pick up shatters. She could see, he was nervous. Why?

"What is wrong Rave?" she asked, her voice sounded horrible, but she was already tired from being silent.

"I'm nervous," he admitted.
"From what?" Cia didn't want to push him, but she really was curious.
"I invited my girlfriend for dinner today. I have already told dad, but I'm nervous boys won't behave." He looked tired. Cia patted his head.

"Hey don't worry, if they will be rude I'll punch them," she laughed and Raven smiled too. "Do you want help with cooking?" Raven nodded.
"I have to warn you. I suck."

Like that they started cooking. Raven was really good at it. And he was really patient with Cia, who was slow. While she was preparing vegetable, Raven turned on some music. They were cooking and dancing, which looked like there's a bee in their hair, that's how ridiculous their dance looked.

Jin and Mace walked in the kitchen, seeing their oldest and youngest siblings dancing like crazy. They smiled before joining them. It was so funny. When others walked in, they joined them right away. Even Mr. Perxon did. Eight man and one girl.

After preparing a dinner, Cia went to change. She was dirty from flour, so she decided to take a shower before going down. Cia made sure, her bruises are not visible at all, because she was determined not to tell her dad. Just like her brothers were.

Cia ran down, just when the door bell rang. She opened to see her. Mandy didn't change at all. Her long red hair, green eyes. She was beautiful, just like when they have met the last time.

OF12 was sitting next to red haired girl. She was on a mission, when they met. And they soon realised they are after the same man. OF12 checked with her trainers and they told her, she is allowed to work with her. They were curious how she'll work with unexpected situation.

Red haired girl was six years older then OF12. She was nineteen. They sat there, watching the man. Their plan was not far from perfect. Since the windows were bulletproof, they needed the man, who was never out to get out of there.

"Thirty seconds," announced Mandy. They looked at the building. Suddenly, the whole building blacked out. OF12 was ready to shoot, while Mandy let smoke bombs off. Soon they could hear screams and alarm. OF12 was searching for a man, for their target.

"There." Mandy found him first. OF12 aimed. And pushed the trigger, but that place was a mess. Someone pushed a woman and she got shot instead. His bodyguards made him get into the car and started driving away. "Shit!" OF12 cursed under her breath and got up, following Mandy, who was already on the next rooftop.

They needed to get him. God knows, when they'll get another chance. OF12 was just as fast as Mandy. They were jumping from one roof to another like cats. And then OF12 saw a chance. She jumped down, landing on the car. She hung one of her legs up there and shot the wheel. That was stunt!

OF12 managed to roll away from car, which suddenly crushed. Mandy got down too and helped her up. Now that was on her. Mandy only needed to kill this one person to be free. To live a normal life. She only needed to kill the person, who killed her mother.

OF12 shot his bodyguards, feeling nothing, while Mandy approached him. He was someone with so many enemies. No one will be bothered by his death. OF12 watched Mandy killing the man slowly. She made sure he suffered. She even cut his dick of. OF12 did the same a few years later.