19 ~ Begum doesn't want to see Sultan

640 votes fast!!!

Sultan POV

She fell asleep after drinking the medicine and I cautiously moved her on the bed. I patted her head a little feeling sympathetic with whatever happened to her. It wasn't her mistake at all. I was worried about what had happened else.

I didn't know who was behind all this but my best guess was my stepmother. I didn't know when would she stop plotting against me.

I stood up from there and sat peacefully on the couch. I called someone as I needed some important letters from my chamber to work.

I didn't want to leave her alone so chose to stay with her.

I was just about to open the first letter, I heard the anklet bells and stood up. My sight fell on Zeenat Begum coming inside the chamber. I could see the worries on her face as she entered and looked at me.

"Where is she?" She asked.

I knew she would react like that if she got to know about her.

"She is sleeping on the bed," I said.

She walked and I walked after her.

She looked at her slightly parting the curtains and almost shouted at me.

"Kya Jarurat thi Sultan, Inhe doosre khwabgaah me bhejne ki?"

"What was the need of shifting her to a different chamber?"

"She insisted Zeenat," I said.

"But Rafiq, You know she is not safe here. Ammijaan doesn't like her. You know she doesn't want you to get settle. You have to keep her safe and alive." She said showing concern in her eyes.

"I know Zeenat. That's why I am taking care of her by myself." I said.

"Be serious Sultan, My delivery is close and you know if I give birth to a boy Ammijaan won't let her stay alive. She is the one you got married for the god sake. You have to love her and you have to make her Queen. Why don't you get this simple thing." She said.

"Zeenat, I know everything and I don't have any problem in giving all this kingdom to your baby. And you know this is our baby. So, someday he will become the real king." I said.

"Real King? You know he will never be a legitimate real king. Only you and your seed will be the legitimate king." She replied.

"He will become the next King for sure. I won't be making any babies with her" I said and almost finished the conversation.

Suddenly I felt some movement on the bed and we both looked at Begum.

"Are you okay?" Zeenat asked sitting beside her.

She straightened and I said.

"Careful"

She looked at me and gave some flat expressions and nodded.

"I am good Zeenat Begum but why did you take the harm of coming here. You should have called me." She said.

"No, I heard about you and came running here. You have to extra careful here" Zeenat said to her.

She nodded her head and replied.

"Ji Begum Sahiba... How are you by the way?" She asked.

"I am good," She said, stood up, and continued. "And you learn to be a powerful girl. You have to be queen someday."