Chapter 6, "please"

Smut warning😏

Your breath comes out in soft pants, chest heaving as your fingers thrust in and out of your tight pussy. Your face scrunches up, as you think about how your fingers feel nothing like Ukai's- well, anything. His fingers, his mouth, his cock. The way he fills you up, teases and taunts you, masterfully forcing your body to tense and tighten until your eyes roll back and thighs shake. You can't cum without him, and you're so frustrated. Especially because he's sitting right there, watching you.

One hand is lazily stroking his cock, the other propping his head up as he watches you. His eyes are focused on your pussy, and it makes your stomach flip. Part of you wants to squeeze your thighs together, embarrassed by his attention, but the overwhelming desperation and need kept them spread. "You want to be good for Ukai. Be good and make yourself cum. I'll fuck you after. " That's what he had said, and you were positive it wouldn't take long. And here you are. Your pussy throbbing and aching for more than what you had to offer.

Your finger's slow down to a stop, and Ukai's gaze slowly travels up your body until his eyes meet yours. You can't keep this up for much longer you need to cum, but you just can't get there. Not on your own at least.

"Keishin," you whine, lip poking out to pout at him. His head cocks to the side, eyes narrowing as his fingers glide over the slit of his dick. "Please."

"No."

Fuck. Biting your lip, you decide to switch strategies and pull your fingers out of your pussy. You shut your eyes and gently rub your clit, pussy throbbing at the action. And it's better than before, but you can't help but think about how your hands are too soft, too small. They're not Ukai's. And fuck, he'd probably have your pussy filled while playing with your clit, and it makes you clench down around nothing. You want more.

"Kei, please." Your voice trembles, but you don't care, too focused on how close and far your orgasm somehow feels.

"I told you. Make yourself cum. On your own." You whine in desperation at his words, brows arching as you watch him stroke his cock,  pre cum leaking from the tip. You don't think you've ever wanted him as bad as you do right now. It's not fair, it's really not. He's right there, and there's nothing you can do. And so you keep playing with your pussy, eyes glued to him.

When your hand stops again, Ukai stares at you you with a careful glare, but you pout at him, tears leaking from your eyes.

"I can't Keishin. I can't cum without you. I can't do it," you whine, stuttering through your words. He's told you no twice already, but you're stuck right now.

"Okay." Your eyes widen as you try to calm your breathing down. Ukai's head tilts to the side, eyes still looking at your pretty little pussy. Relief floods you, as you melt against the bed. "But you can't cum until I say you can." You tense at his words, watching as he approaches, the bed dipping under his weight. "Do you understand?"

You nod eagerly, consumed by lust as he settles in between your thighs, lifting your legs to rest on top of his. He gently swats away your shaking hands, his own fingers replacing yours, spreading your pussy wide.

"Look how fucking wet you are. Really had trouble making this little pussy cum, huh?" He giggles to himself, and you send him a glare, fingers digging into the sheets.

"It's not funny," you whine. "I'm broken." He rolls his eyes before swiping a calloused thumb over your clit. Your hips buck up, and a pathetic noise makes its way out of your throat.

"Not broken," he murmurs, watching your pussy throb. "Just need the right attention." Your breath stutters as he gently teases your clit. He pushes a finger into your tight hole making you shake.

You're body's hot, warming up from the inside out. Your nails dig into the mattress beneath you, hips rutting against Ukai's hand, chasing the friction he provides. To your delight, he doesn't pull away. Instead, he simply rolls his eyes and adds another finger.

Tears flow down your cheeks, chest shuddering as he continues to play with your clit. It feels good, too good. He agreed to help you under one condition "not cumming until he says so." But you're so fucking close, gushing around his fingers.

"Keishin- I'm gonna cum." But he knows. He always knows, and he rips his hand away, letting out a sharp laugh as you cry out. You were so close.

"I told you to wait." You squeal as he slaps your pussy, clit throbbing from the impact. You tremble, pouting at him as he pulls the lips of your pussy apart with his thumbs. "Could you get any wetter," he murmurs to himself before slipping his fingers back in.

Ukai edges you, forcefully pushing you to the edge but stopping right before you drop headfirst. It's overwhelming, the sensations of his fingers and the way he laughs at you. You're so wound up, pussy dripping out of pleeasure.

His fingers thrust in and out, clit almost in pain from the overstimulation. He watches your face, eyes watching as your expressions pinch together at the building intensity of your orgasm. Thighs tensing, you squeak out a noise of warning as your pussy clenches down around his fingers.

Ukai pulls away against, and his gaze dips down to watch your cunny cream around nothing. You thrash beneath him, crying out as your orgasm drops off, ruined. But Ukai's unbothered, bored even, and he watches as your slick drips down your puffy cunt.

"I gave you the chance to cum nicely earlier. It's like this or not at all."

I LOVE WRITING SMUT THIS IS SO FUN YALL OMG AND THIS BOOK IS FAVORITED BY ALOT OF PEOPLE EEEEK IM SO HAPPY