29.

" I kissed a girl and I liked it."

***

"What do you think?"

It was currently ten in the morning. My windows were open to cast the bright sun rays into my bedroom. Dozens of clothing articles were messily strewn across my room as they usually were whenever Celine and I had a semi- important day planned out.

The lavish lifestyle we grew up with allowed us to have most expensive designer clothes we wished for, paving a path for us to have great fashion sense, unfortunately that path was only followed by my best friend. I was more of a—slap on the first thing I see type of girl.

Celine stood in front of my mirror, pulling at the material of her thigh length dress. She looked at me expectantly and arched one of her perfectly shaped brows. "Well?"

The dress fit her voluptuous figure like a second skin. The soft material clung to all the right places, accentuating her hour-glass figure.  Delicate heart patterns lined the dress, creating a cute, soft look. "Hot." I finally answered, grinning happily.

She squealed in excitement and began applying minimal makeup to her bare face.  "What are you going to wear?" she asked, lathering mascara onto her long eyelashes.

"I'll probably throw on a dress too." She looked at me wearily and I rolled my eyes. "I promise I won't leave the house looking homeless." I assured.

After one last scrutinizing glare in the mirror, Celine clasped her hands together and redirected her vision onto my lazy figure. "Now. Time to fix whatever that is."

*

"You look perfect. Where in this fashionable world would a homeless looking Gianna Vidal fit in without me?"

  I briefly glanced in window reflection of the store in front of me. The smile on my face lasted a few seconds before I rolled my eyes at Celine's comment. "You're just jealous that this dress makes my hips look curvier than yours." I teased, lightly clashing my side into hers.

We walked down the bustling streets of New York City. Deciding to leave our cars at home, the place was a short walk away and it was a beautiful enough day. The sun shot bright rays onto the pavement, a great contrast to the rain filled days we had previously experienced.

Wind blew through the countless trees scattered around us, lightly blowing my hair in numerous directions, causing me to raise my hand and brush the stray tendrils from my face every so often.

I probably should've tied it up.

"Wait what?" Celine's voice pulled my wandering vision from the streets to her face. I jokingly giggled at her wide eyes, knowing I had got to her. "Does it really? Oh my God no—do I look bad?"