Chapter 5

Seventy-two hours.

As I walk out of hospital, Thor greets me with a hug.

He places a kiss on my lips and asks "What are your plans for this weekend?" I shake my head and he insists "You're coming home with me."

I sigh, before he kisses me again "It's final."

I groan, before he asks "How was it?"

After a long moment, I hold up my bag "Five scripts. Two strip searches. Three supervised showers. Nine tasteless meals."

"Five prescriptions?" I hum and he asks "For what?"

"Sleep disorders, depression, anxiety, mood stabilizers, and apatite stimulants." I tell him.

He hums, before placing a kiss on my lips "Luckily for you, my mother is an excellent cook."

~

When we walk into his house he calls out "I'm home!"

A man with a grey beard and long hair steps out and smiles "And you brought a friend."

"Sure, why not." Thor remarks, before asking "Mom home?" His mom rounds the corner and hugs me.

She whispers "I'm so glad you're alright, darling."

"Yeah. We'll be upstairs." Thor states.

~

As we snog, he slowly begins to unbutton my shirt. As he trails tender kisses down by body, I moan, softly.

When he slowly begins to blow me, I run my fingers through his hair and he looks up to me with his big doey blue eyes.

He stops for a second and asks "What's wrong?" I'm about to say something as he continues "If this takes you back we can stop."

I shake my head and he looks up to me "What if your dad walks in?"

"Let him." he states, before getting back to work. I hum in pleasure as he continues.

As I blow my seed into his mouth, five minutes later, the door opens and his dad stands in the doorway.

Thor covers me himself up and his dad clears his throat "Dinner is in twenty minutes."

The door shuts and I look down to Thor who states "He doesn't care." He kisses my inner thigh and crawls up my body, before reaching for a bottle of lube "My turn, baby."

~

Dinner was awkward.

As I lay next to Thor, he sleeps soundly as I hear arguing "I don't care what you think, Odin! He's your son!"

"No, he's not!" Odin screams.

"He tried to kill himself, already. Let you son be happy, for once! Do it for Thor!" Frigga yells.

"I have something much worse for him than suicide!" Odin screams, before hissing "He's a bloody whore!"

"No, he's not!" Frigga insists, before declaring "I can't go through this, again!"

"Not with him!" Odin insists "Why him?"

Frigga lowers her voice "Have you ever stopped to think that maybe Thor indicated this relationship?"

It's completely silent after that.

~

The dream was horrible. I can feel his hand inside of me. The shock collar is so tight around my throat that I can't breathe.

As I cry out in pain, the shock collar jolts me awake and I scream. As I do, Thor jumps up beside me and I hear stirring in the house.

Thor lays his hand on my shoulder and I slap him away "Don't!" I hiss, before I curl into a ball and hold my legs to my chest.