epilogue

SANA'S P.O.V

Graduation Day

This is the day, im finally going to tell him.

It's now or never Sana.

I fix myself in front of the mirror and tucked my hair behind my ears. I heard a sudden knock on the door which i guess is dad and i was never wrong.

He smiled as soon as he sees me before walking in my direction. "Are you sure you're ready? you've been stressed out for days yet still you still look beautiful my daughter" he chuckled as we both stared at our reflections. 

Not a few seconds, mom entered the room.

"There's my beautiful daughter" mom said which made me giggle. These guys are the worst and the best of all.

"Thanks, mom, dad" i let out a sigh and smiled at them.

"Just remember what i told you alright? you can do this" she fixes my hair. Even though i know it's just graduation, but i somehow felt like it's my wedding already.

Speaking of weddings, i remembered tae, I'm wondering if where he is right now. Is he dressed? is he going to attend? is he even fine? gosh! after those days ignoring him it just made me miss him more.

I could say that i was a bit rude towards him in those days but i regretted everything foolish i did, i should've just told him everything. About me, about what's wrong, about our baby.

                                                                          --

"Please parents and students be seated, we'll be starting the program within a few more minutes" i heard Ms. Choi's voice, she was standing at the stage with a microphone.

I turned my gaze around and saw tzuyu and the small bean chaeyoungie coming towards me. 

"Sanayah, did you wear heels?" chae asked which made my eyebrows crossed.

"Uh yeah, but it isn't that high though. Maybe two to three inches, i don't know, it doesn't matter tho" i raised my right leg for them to see what I'm wearing, It was actually a gift from mom and dad so it's very special to me.

"Well, to you it doesn't matter but for me, it matters if only i could wear six inches heels just to reach both of your heights" she pouted. I and tzuyu laughed at her in awe.

We remained silent for a while then Jennie suddenly came with Lisa, rose, and Jisoo. The four looked gorgeous with their heels too, i mean they all look pretty even without those. We're all beautiful human beings.

"So...how's our preggy lady over here?" Jennie asks as she greeted me with a tight hug. 

"Lower your voice down a bit, they might hear" i whispered back.

"But, seriously, how are you? are you still fine wearing those heels? you might trip or something" she worriedly said.

"I'm totally fine, and yeah, have you seen him?" i asked, she crossed her brows.

"See who?" 

"Taehyung, i haven't seen him all over. The place is too crowded to spot that handsome alien" i mumbled the last sentence as they chuckled.

"Well, my guess is they're sitting in that area." she pointed at the left side. "As far as i know the boys are there so maybe he's there too. Why? i thought you two are still in a fight?" she asks.

I sighed heavily and looked down at the floor.

"That's why im looking for him everywhere, i wanted to say it to him. Jennie, i can't lie to him anymore, my guilt is slowly killing me inside." i felt my eyes slowly getting warmer.