2. Excitement

Harry was beside himself, he just couldn't wait to go to the theme park, when Draco's birthday was upon them Harry just couldn't sit still as it was soon going to be the day that they would spend at the theme park with his family and he just couldn't wait for it to come.

Draco's birthday 5th July rolled around and he jumped on my one messy haired green eyed boy and he wasn't happy about it and so threw him off making Harry land with a thud, he had no idea why the boy would get up .... no wait due to his up brining Harry would normally wake early and Severus had tried to drill it into him that he didn't need to but he still did any way.

"Hads please it's what..." casts a tempus charm to check the time, ".....it's 5.30 am go back to sleep please" said Draco trying to draw the covers over his head but was stopped by said boy.

"Come on Dray get up, please" said Harry whining at the end of it all, he may be shy and withdrawn but he was stubborn as hell and everyone was finding out just how stubborn he really was.

"Hadrian please it's too early, I know it's my birthday and all that but I didn't go to bed until 11 last night as I was having trouble with my homework and I wanted to mak..." he was stopped by a stinging hex to his back.

He glared at his boyfriend who wasn't happy that he wasn't getting up but he then walked out of the room with a comment of 'jerk' and then slamming of his bedroom door.

He just moaned it was going to be one of those days where Harry was going to be hyperactive but then very stubborn if he didn't get his own way like now at 5.30am, he decided to roll out of bed but when he did he was attacked by a slime ball.

"HADRIAN!!" 

But said boy was laughing and everyone was woken up by his laughing, Otiz' barking and running of feet, they weren't happy but it was either get up now or be pranked and with a pranking hybrid it was safer that they got up.

Once everyone was downstairs and having their morning cup of coffee and tea but as they drunk they all noticed something strange Harry wasn't there..

Lucius tried to say something but it just came out as animal noises, Tom tried as well but he too made animal noises which didn't please anyone which made Severus scream but all that came out was quacking noises.

Over an hour later and the prank finally wore off and they had finally started eating there meal but still no sign of Harry or Otiz for that matter.

They had finally finished their meal and headed to the lounge where Draco's presents were but they noticed that the wrapping paper everywhere and Harry and a teenage Otiz was now playing chess with Draco's brand new chess set.

"What took you so long? I got bored of waiting" smirked Harry to them knowing he was the reason.

"Hadrian what have you been up to?" asked Tom to his soon to be soon if everything worked out right.

"Nothing besides I woke everyone up as I woke up at 3am and I got bored and then I woke Dray up at 5.30 I think, then slimed him as a quick birthday present, woke everyone up, you all made strange noises while you ate your breakfast is everything alright?" he tilled his head to the side to ask if they knew it was him.

The Malfoy family sighed at it all and sat down in the love seat (Luc and Cissa) and on the matching chair (Draco) while Tom glared along with Severus who pinched his nose and sighed.

Draco did manage to unwrap some of the gifts he had left after Harry went to "look" read open out of boredom for something to do, they didn't mind really as it proved that he had completely settled down into family life that he never had before.

"I wish you wouldn't open someone else's presents or go through our personal belongings Hadrian, you are now almost 14 years old you don't have to do what a child would" said Narcissa as she drank another non potion laid cup of coffee.

"I know but I'm just curious what everyone has since I've only just been able to get everything since..." he didn't say anymore as they knew what he was going to say anyway, in the end he was hit with a cushion from Draco which resulted in a massive pillow fight Malfoy against Snape.

By the end of it all Lucius was the only one standing with Harry on his back laughing so hard.

"You all lost me and uncle Lucy won!"

Otiz had joined in trying to help both sides but he just ended up in a pile of feathers.

....................................

The next few days was nothing besides Harry and Otiz bouncing around as they were feeding off each other in their excitement about going to their first ever theme park and a Wizarding one at that it was going to be so much fun, from what he could gather his close friends were coming along.

Meaning that it would be the Weasely family, their two oldest  Bill and Charlie; who he hadn't seen since his first year about Norberta, were coming to celebrate with them they had managed to get the time off, Theo and Blaise were coming as well as Draco's friends.

What he didn't want was Sirius coming along but after talking to him for a few days about anything and everything he found out what really happened as well as a few very well timed hexes from all five adults in the Malfoy home did Sirius realise he was not James and was just Harry or Hadrian as he was still trying to get the idiot, which Severus kept calling him or mutt, to understand that he was now adopted as well blood adopted there was Severus' blood running through his veins more so than James and Lilly but he still wasn't listening to them until Remus had stepped in a cursed him for a week.

Along with the Weasley's, Charlie was bringing his girlfriend Nymphadora Tonks, so there was a good mixture of people going the four close friends where going to enjoy every last minute everyone had been before besides Harry and they didn't wan to ruin anything for the boy even when he found out that they had been before and tried to get it out of them.

"Hadrian it's not happening we aren't going to tell you so stop asking" said Blaise only to result in him turning into a canary for the rest of the day thanks to the Weasely twins snack boxes and Otiz' magic.

Theo had been slimed more than enough times as he ignored Harry's questions about the park while Draco was out right ignored by Harry which didn't please the blond at all, Otiz had found it fun to stay in his child form and run amok braking anything and everything due to being frustrated with everyone holding back everything from the pair.

The adults didn't get off scot free either, Lucius' shampoo was switched for dye and he was now sporting blue hair, Narcissa they left alone thankfully, Severus and Tom had been tied together with rope that was charmed to tighten if they tried to reach their wands which were just out of reach.

Sirius was somehow locked in his Animagus form and tied up outside in a kennel which Remus was denied his chocolate which resulted in a very temperamental werewolf as he was having withdrawal symptoms.

These only stopped when they finally were able to leave on the 28th of June and they would be back on the 11th July, two whole weeks away.