Chapter 10

After Jungkook reaches his own house...

He enters the house keeping in mind not to get caught by his dearest Jin eomma ...as soon he was reaching the stairs to go to his room .... suddenly ...

"JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK!!!!!!"
It was Jin, shouting at the top of his lungs...

"Shit!!" Jk cursed under his breath ...

Jungkook turned around only to be faced by a raging Jin standing with his favourite spatula in his hand ...everyone knew that something bad was going to happen because Jin is the most dangerous when he is angry ....(and low-key even Jungkook is scared of him but will never admit it 😂)

"Where the hell were you all night !? I only went out for a single night and this is your behaviour ....why didn't you even tell me where the hell you were going ......wait!!! Is it what I am seeing ( he noticed the hickeys on his neck)...you were out, busy getting laid with someone ...yahhh you brat !! ..." Jin was throwing a bundle of questions on Jungkook with his high pitched voice and without break or more like a rapping the question at a single time ...

"Hyung  listen to m" Jk gets cut off when Jin again starts ...

" No, you listen to me ...you insolent brat ...
Do you know how much I was worried for you when I didn't find you in your room ?? Do you know how many bad thoughts came to my mind when you were not in home ?? Do you know how much I wa...." Jin couldn't complete his sentence as Jungkook came running to him and hugged him tightly with a little bit of tears that were threatening to fall from his eyes but he controlled himself .... But Jin was full on crying till now ...

"Shh ..shhh ...I am here eomma ...I am here ... nothing happened to me ...see .." Jungkook says while rubbing Jin's back and finally pulling away from the hug ...

" See ...look at me ..." Jk requests Jin but he was still not looking at him ...

"Eomma" Jk says in his softest voice ...he couldn't bear to see his Jin eomma crying ...
Jin finally looked at him ...

"Look ...I am perfectly fine ... nothing has happened to me ..." Jungkook says with a small smile ...
Everyone present there ( guards,his gang member and maids ) were looking at them with happy smiles on their faces and some were even crying seeing their boss and young master smiling after so many years ...
They were working for Jungkook since he was just 7 and seeing their young master smile, even if it was a little bit, they were beyond happy ...

Jin finally stopped crying and said...
"Baby plz don't make me worry about you so much ...you know how much I love you ...you know I can't live without you ..plz don't get into trouble ..."

"Eomma, you know that this is my work ...and I have come very far to go back at this point ...but don't worry ...I will take care of myself ...you know na, I am a strong bunny who scares the shit out of people ..." Jk says while chuckling a little at the end ..

" Oh god!! This brat .... I know I know "Jin smiles but continued ...
" But I am still not done with you ...why are always getting into unhealthy things Jungkook ...it's not good for you !!!"
Jin says and slightly pulls jk's ear ...

"Aaa aa ..aaa ...hyung leave me ...it's hurting .." jk whines while holding Jin's hand ...

Jin let's him go ...
"Now tell me ... who's it?" Jin asks sternly...

"Ummm ... actually ..it's Kim Taehyung ..." Jk says awkwardly ...

"What!!!!!!????" Jin shouts ...

"Aaa hyunggg!!! Don't shout ....and yes ...it's Kim Taehyung...my rival..."

"Are you mad ...how can you ??" Jin asked still shocked ...

"He was the one who proposed the idea and he was really good ....and we agreed on becoming each other's stress reliever ....nothing else" jk says casually ...

"I failed to raise you kookie ...look ...you have finally lost your mind " Jin says fake crying...

"Ooo hyung don't over react ....I know you also do the same with Namjoon hyung ...he was also our enemy but look at yourself ...being all lovey dovey with him " jk says with a teasing smile and Jin became red out of embarrassment ...

"Ok ok now go to your room ...I will prepare breakfast ...I bet you are hungry after being so horny ..." Jin says and pushes jk slightly towards the stairs ...

And Jungkook became a tomato because he got the flashbacks of the previous night and rushes to his room ...

" I hope this time you will find your happiness kookie" Jin mutters while smiling because he noticed that Jungkook was happy and smiling, which he did not do after any of his other one night stands ...

______________________

Thank you for reading ❤️💞

Plz vote, share, follow and comment ....

BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜
-authornim