⋆͙̈ 6. Demur

It was already ten in the evening when Karma arrived. I didn't know what took so long with helping his 'former classmate'.

By the time he arrived, he found me sitting on the front porch, half asleep.

I didn't feel the starvation at that moment, only his warm arms lifting me off the cold floor. I enjoyed the comfortable feeling that I'm getting from him.

I was placed down a bed after a few minutes. I could feel his weight left the bed and the door being open and shut.

The next morning was hectic.

He forced me to eat alot.

Unfortunately, he found out that I didn't eat dinner. I'm supposed to be glad that he cares but what he made me do is torture.

I was scolded by the teachers when we arrived at school. He was snickering at me.

I snarled at him 'causing the teacher to be even more mad. He lectured me for like... A whole thirty minutes. My whole break was wasted by a bald old man.

Stupid Baldy.

The time flew by and it was already lunchtime.

He's forcing me to eat alot, again.

"I don't want to die early" I pointed my utensils at him.

"I know, that's why you should eat" he responded.

"Yeah rightttt, and you'll be sitting there watching me suffer hereeee. I get it!" I beamed at him while shaking my head.

I expected a response or a smack on the head but he just looked away.

"What now? I thought you like watching people suffer" I blinked and poked his arms.

No response.

"Oii, Karma? You still there? Excuse me?" I joked trying to annoyed him.

".................. tion" was all I heard from what he muttered.

"Huh? What?" I questioned.

"Nothing"

"It's definitely not just 'nothing'. Come on, my curiosity is killing me" As expected he just shrugged his shouldee and told to go ahead and die.

I deadpanned at him and huffed away.

"Never thought you were an emo" I glared.

"Go die"

I looked at him in disbelief and started shaking him.

"Oh my god, Bakugou. Bring me back my Karma" I frantically shakes him.

"I'm not Bakugou but, I- and I'm not yours" He frowned before smirking,

"but if you want me to be yours I can be~"

"No thanks" I found myself pushing his face away from mine.

"Hahaha, as if. I'd ever want to be yours" He laughed prying my hands away. Such a meanie.

"What's up with the mood swing?" I giggled.

Ignored.

I huffed, climbing onto the chair.

"LIST-" I was pulled back down. Karma placed his hand on my lip to shut me up.

With his intimidating glare, I nodded and he finally took off his hands.

"E-"

I found myself getting thrown over his shoulder and brought out of the building.

"What? I thought you like watching people get embarrassed?" I asked as soon as my feet made contact with the ground.

"............tion" he grumbled.

I raised my eyebrows. What 'tion'?

I started listing every words with tion in my mind. And there were countless of them.

"...tion, what?" I decided to asked.

He frozed looking over his shoulder to me.

He let out a tch shoving me onto the bench.

I was supposed to be catching up with the lessons I missed yesterday. But I found myself leaning against his shoulder, falling into a deep slumber.

"You're an exception"