Lost and Found

"What?! Are you sure about that Sana? I thought there's no class!"

"I am so fucking sure Mina!" she could hear Sana whispering on the other line. "Mr. Park is already on his way so you better get your ass off here or else you'll be late"

Mina groaned as she hurriedly fixed her school works laid on the table of the coffee shop she went to for her to study. As soon as she get a hold of it, even if it's all still messy, she quickly grabbed her bag and unfinished coffee. She almost ran on her way out and that caused her to bumped to a girl who's just entering the coffee shop.

"Oh my God! I'm really sorry I'm just in a hurry" Mina quickly apologized.

"No, no. It's okay don't worry"

"Sorry again" she bowed and ran off.

The girl watched Mina as she dashed like a speed of light and shook her head while smiling to herself. Well, she's cute.

"Hey, Chaeyoung! The usual?" Jeongyeon asked her who's already ordering. She nodded her head and looked for a vacant table.

There's only one but there's papers on top of it. Chaeyoung walked to that table and looked around to see if there's already other customers who reserved it but there's only Jeongyeon and another man who's ordering. And everyone else is settled on their own tables.

Chaeyoung picked up the papers to check it only to see that it's a school project. She already guessed that it's an important school work. As she read it more, Chaeyoung noticed that there's a name printed on it below.

"Myoui Mina..." she muttered as she reads it.

Chaeyoung looked outside, thinking. She's thinking about a possibility that she knows who Myoui Mina is.

"Can it really be that girl... who bumped on me?"

"Hey, why are you talking to yourself again?" Jeongyeon suddenly interrupted her as she gave her the coffee.

"I'm not"

"Yes you are. And what's that?" Jeongyeon pointed at the paper she's holding.

"Oh. Uh, nothing" Chaeyoung smiled at her and sipped on her coffee.

Chaeyoung is now in her room, lying on her bed while scrolling on her phone. Her mind couldn't stop thinking about the girl at the coffee shop and the papers that she found. Chaeyoung knew that at this time, the owner is already panicking for her project that she lost and to think that Chaeyoung has it, keeps on bugging her.

She bolted up from her bed and grabbed the papers that's on her bed side table. Chaeyoung already made up her mind, she's going to search for the owner on social media. This is what technology is for, right? To make life easier, to find persons you don't even know personally.

Chaeyoung opened her Instagram and typer 'Myoui Mina' at the search bar. Luckily, there's three people who matched the name. She started clicking the profiles to see who's account is she looking for but the first two looks like just a dummy account or maybe, accounts that passwords are already long forgotten.

As she clicked the last and third profile, she's already sure that it might be it. It's a private account but there's lots of followers and posts. Chaeyoung immediately followed it hoping that she'll accept her request quickly.

@myouimina 🔒

Sharon🐧
lost in the stars ✨

29posts   8,835followers  1,827following 

Chaeyoung decided to play one game while she's hopefully waiting for her follow request to get accepted tonight. And also, hoping that she got the right person.