Nine

I hear his laugh as I lay my head down on his lap, he has been teasing me about my reaction from his lips slightly grazing my neck for the past 10 minutes

I hear his laugh as I lay my head down on his lap, he has been teasing me about my reaction from his lips slightly grazing my neck for the past 10 minutes. "Can you shut up, I want to forget about it," I mumble.

"I think my favourite part was when you looked like a tomato, you were so red and I didn't even do anything Lyla!" He says throwing his head back laughing, his laugh makes me smile. It sounds like pure bliss.

"Yeah okay Mr. Mafia Man, what happened to you being cold and tough and mean." I say flicking him. He stares down at me intensely and whispers, "Would you rather I fuck you on the couch so everyone can hear your screams." I blankly look at him.

All of a sudden he bursts out laughing and yells, "The tomato is back!" I take a pillow and cover my face while mumbling, "I fucking hate you."

He lifts the pillow off my face and smiles at me, "You're just so easy to tease Lyla." I grab the pillow back from him and hit him in the face. The pillow falls on the floor and I look at him, his face looks mad, my eyes widen and I hear him whisper, "run."

I get off his leap and run around the couch, I can hear footsteps behind me as I run faster. I run up the stairs and turn back to see him right behind me, I can see the smirk forming on his face. I yell, "I'm sorry," as I continue to run. I run straight into my bedroom and attempt to push the door closed but he got his foot in the way. I back up slowly as I watch him come in the room.

The back of my legs hit the bed and I look down, before I know it he pounces on me, pushing me onto the bed with him on top of me. I look to his eyes and they are full of life. I poke his nose with my finger and whisper, "Hi Mr. Mafia Man, please have mercy on me."

He chuckles before whispering, "Not today Lyla."

I feel his lips once again graze my neck but this time they fully touch. His kiss electrifies my body and I can feel the burn from where his lips once were. I close my eyes and whisper, "Do it again." I can feel the burn from his lips once again on my neck as they slightly brush against and kiss gently.

"Lyla open your eyes," I hear his rough voice say. I open my eyes and he's still on top of me, arms encaging my head. "You have to tell me what you want," he says softly while smirking.

I pat his cheek with my hand, "I want.."

He hums waiting for my response.

"...to go to sleep." I say smiling. I watch his smirk disappear off his face. I slowly gets up off me and stands by the bed.

"Then I shall leave you to it," He says blankly while making his way to the door.

I get up quickly and grab his hand, I look down at his hand and compare ours, his could engulf both of mine. "Would you stay?" I ask shyly. I look up at him and he brings his other hand up to my cheek and brushes it with his knuckles, "for you anything."

I smile and he makes his way back to my bed, I look at him and hold up a finger while I go into the bathroom. I half way shut the door and take off his hoodie, leaving me in some Nike sport shorts and my bra. I look in the mirror at the bruises, I glide my hand over the one on my stomach and then up to the one on my shoulder. They are slowly starting to vanish but they are still pigmented purple. I traced my hand up to my neck and could still feel where his lips once where, and I smile at the thought.

I pick the hoodie off the ground, as I go to put it on Easton walks in. His eyes glide down my body and stop on the bruise on my stomach, I watch as he clenches his fists, his eyes draw back up to mine. "Do they hurt Lyla," he asks concernedly.

"Just a bit but I'll be alright," I smile. He looks at me and shakes his head, he turns around and leaves the room, I walk out a bit and see that he's gone from my bedroom entirely. I sigh and once again pick his hoodie off the ground, I put it on and sit on my bed. He comes back into the room seconds later with a jar. I look at him and he motions for me to follow him.

I jump off the bed and follow him into the bathroom. I stand in front of him, "So-" before I can finish my sentence he sets the jar down on the bathroom counter. I feel both of his hands go on my hips and he lifts me up so I'm sitting between his legs, facing towards him.

He lifts the bottom of the hoodie so my stomach is exposed, he slowly opens the jar and sticks his fingers into the cream. He gently rubs it into the bruise, not putting too much pressure on it. Once it is all rubbed in he looks at me, "do you have anymore?"

I sigh and slowly take the hoodie completely off and set it on the counter, he looks at my shoulder and nods his head, he repeats the same process, before screwing the cap back onto the jar. "This stuff is a miracle worker Lyla, those will be gone in no time," he says, placing his hands back on my waist and lifting me down.

"I could've gotten down on my own you know," I say smiling up at him. "Oh I know," is all he says before he hands me the hoodie.

I hand it back to him, "It's yours Easton,"

He pushes it back to me, "It looks better on you Lyla." He stares at me and then slowly brings his hand up and pushes a hair behind my ear. His eyes wander down my chest.

"Hey Prevy, my eyes are up here," I giggle and punch him in the shoulder.

He chuckles and looks down at his phone, "Come on, it's already 3, you must be tired."

I turn around and walk towards my bed. I get under the covers into the warmth of this magical bed and wait for Easton. I see him come out of the bathroom, I smile and whisper yell, "turn the lights off," while snuggling into my pillow. The room goes dark and I feel a dip on the other side of the bed. I look over at him letting my eyes adjust to the lighting and hit his arm, "don't be dumb, get under the covers, how are you supposed to sleep without warmth." I hear him chuckle and feel the covers move signaling he actually got under them.

I turn away from him and cuddle back into my pillow. I feel the tiredness overcome me but not before I feel a strong arm come around my waist and pull me against him. I smile and I feel a kiss placed on my forehead before falling asleep into the void of the unknown.

-
This chapter absolutely gave me butterflies and I smiled the whole time I was writing it. Being able to show Easton's fun side makes me happy because there is a lot more to him than just being Mr. Mafia Man.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

This book is coming together more and more like I imagined as the days go by!

Xox