Thirteen

I bring my hand up to my face and yawn, I try to roll over, but there is a strong arm keeping me in place

I bring my hand up to my face and yawn, I try to roll over, but there is a strong arm keeping me in place. I look around the room, confused at where I am until I remember waiting for Easton in his room. I turn to face him and I see him sleeping peacefully. His face is still, and I can hear soft snores coming from his.

It was weird that we were so comfortable together only after 3 weeks since we met. But I felt a connection to him.

I place my hand softly on his face. I look down and notice he doesn't have a shirt on, I run my hand down his chest, noticing the tattoos covering his upper body . I feel his arm bring me closer, I look up and see him looking at me.

"Where did you go last night Easton?" I question bringing my hand back up to his face.

"I went to go have a shower L, and then I found a very pretty girl sleeping in my bed." He whispers sitting up, bringing me onto his lap.

I straddle his lap and lean my forehead against his, "I missed you." He connects our lips and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer. Our kiss is soft, he sucks on my bottom lip and I pull back. He instantly latches his lips onto my neck. He grips my waist and slowly starts to make me grind against him. I can feel his erection growing underneath me.

I feel him kiss up the right side of my neck, he slowly trails his lips across my throat to the left side of my neck. I gasp feeling him suck, I can feel his smirk against my neck. He sucks harder when he finds my sweet spot and I let out a moan.

He pulls away from me and smiles before coeing into my ear, "Do I turn you on Lyla."

I press my face into his shoulder and mumble, "yes," his chuckle fills my ears. He lifts me off of him, I watch as he moves uncomfortably, I let a laugh slip out of my mouth while watching him and his face snaps towards me with a glare.

I get off his bed and walk to the door opening it, I turn back to him and say, "I'll just let you deal with that," while biting my lip. I see him look me up and down, "you should wear pants less often." I shut the door quickly and push my back against it, I rub my thumb against my lips and smile.

He's addicting.

I bite my lip thinking about him. I hear him groan from inside his room and my eyes widen, I softly walk towards my room. I reach my room and close the door behind me, I turn the shower on and step in. After 15 minutes I get and throw jeans and a simple t-shirt on.

I walk down the stairs and see Dante sitting on the couch, I give him a small wave before heading into the kitchen. I grab an apple and walk back out to the living room taking a seat across from Dante. I open my mouth to say something to break the silence when I hear, "I don't like you."

"And why is that, have I done something to you?" I ask look straight at Dante who sits up.

"You've done something to Easton and I don't like the way he's acting now because of you. I have never seen him act so horribly since I have met him."