Twenty-eight

~2 Weeks Prior~

~2 Weeks Prior~

I glanced down at my phone:

Missed Call Lyla - 3 hours ago

Voicemail- 3 hours ago

I cursed under my breath, I was busy and she had called, what if she needed something. I felt my heart squeeze as I held my phone up to my ear listening to the voicemail.

"I found the room."

"With all the pictures, I don't know why you were following me, but I want to know why. "

"I'm leaving."

I stood there, unable to register what I had heard. Before yelling and throwing the vase off of the closest counter.

I felt my pulse quicken as I started destroying the estate. Anger had erupted inside me, it felt as though my heart and mind were going to explode.

I watched as my men rushed into the room, not daring to hold me back. I held the phone up to my ear, calling her, it went straight to voicemail.

All I saw was red, I took out my gun and pointed at the group of my men standing at the other end of the room, "Who the fuck didn't lock the door," I yelled cocking the gun.

They all look like they were gonna shit themselves.

I waited for my answer and when I didn't get what I wanted I yelled again, "Who the fuck did it!"

I felt a hand on my shoulder gripping it tightly, I turned around in fury gripping whoever's hand it was, neck.

I saw Dante, for a second I considered continuing gripping his neck until I released him.

"Easton, you need to calm down," he said rubbing his neck.

"Why the fuck would I do that," I theorized, shoving the barrel of the gun into his chest.

"Tell me what the fuck happened, before you kill someone," he demanded as he held his hand up, I could hear the men walking away into the distance away.

"Someone left the fucking door  of the library unlocked and Lyla found the fucking room." I huffed running my hand through my hair.

"Okay we will figure this out," he spoke letting a breath out.

"No she's fucking gone, she fucking left Dante," I threw a punch into the wall, before walking out the door, "I'm fucking leaving."