☎︎・Kenny's Squad・☎︎

You were walking through Trost. Jean and Armin were disguised as Eren and Historia while Eren and Historia were hiding away in a cart. "Don't walk all jumbled together. Spread out. We can't draw attention." Levi said.

Suddenly a cart came speeding down the road very quickly. "Look out!" Levi yelled as everyone ducked to the side for cover. Levi grabbed onto you and did the same. (aw levi being a protective dad moment-)

"Je- Eren and Historia were kidnapped again! Oh no!" Sasha yelled. "Everyone get into position. Nifa, your with me. I want you to stay close with me, (Y/N). Levi said, taking off on his ODM Gear, you and Nifa following behind.

//

Levi, the short dark haired girl who you now knew as Nifa, and you were now situated on a roof.  Mikasa came over on her ODM gear, ready to deliver news. "What's the situation?" Levi asked. "Nothing serious, sir. But if we don't hurry, Armin's disguise will be revealed." Mikasa stated."Tch. Ok, go take out the trash." Levi ordered as Mikasa left. 

Levi seemed to be in deep thought.

Levi's POV

'Somethings wrong..this doesn't feel like the Military Police..they are far too arrogant to be using amateurs. I thought to myself. 

"Levi..the cart is moving again." (Y/N) quietly said, tugging on my sleeve.

'Wait.. he would be more than fine using amateurs..'

"Hey, Nifa. You ever hear of Kenny the Ripper?"

"You mean the mass murder in the capital? The one who slit the throats of over 100 MP's? That's just an urban legend, isn't it?"

"It's all real. I lived with him as a kid." Nifa almost burst into a laughing fit. "Captain, I don't think now is the time for jokes." 

..

"NIFA! LOOK OUT!" I yelled, ducking down with (Y/N) under me. Nifa's head was shot and blown to bits. I ducked behind a chimney still holding onto (Y/N). "W-wha...Nifa...?" I heard her quietly whisper. 

"Yo, Levi. You grow any?" I heard Kenny ask as he swooped over with his vertical maneuvering gear (sorry if that's the wrong name). "Nope. You haven't changed at all, boy."

"Kenny!" I yelled, (Y/N) still against my chest, behind my arms as I grabbed ahold of my swords, throwing the blades straight at him. "Bang! Bang!" Kenny began shooting his two shoots. I used my cape to hide exactly where I was as he just missed. I took one more glance at Nifa before I grabbed hold of (Y/N) and began to slide down the roof and get away from Kenny as fast as possible.

"Who is that??" (Y/N) frantically asked me as I spin through the air, dodging the bullet from his squad members, still holding onto (Y/N). "Kenny the Ripper, he took care of me as a kid." I answered. Suddenly I had to go sharply down, cutting myself on my forehead, the blood messing up my vision in one of my eyes, causing me to loose my grip on (Y/N). 

"(Y/N)!" I said, worried that she got hurt badly. "I'm fine. I can use the gear." She said, following just behind me, though getting dangerously close to getting hit by a bullet. "Follow me!" I yelled and got a nod in response. I went extremely fast and ended up bursting into a bar. (Y/N) did exactly as I did and landed right next to me inside but landed badly on her right leg, twisting it badly. "O-ow.." She said, trying to keep quiet. I didn't want her to get hurt but with her titan powers she should heal sometime soon. "W-Welcome to our establishment..!" The owner said shakily.

"Hey, Levi..didn't I ever tell you what happens to a cornered rat? Well, if you don't remember you can find out if you step foot outside. Your surrounded." I quickly grabbed (Y/N) and ducked behind the bar counter. "I smell a rodent and I'm here to exterminate it." Kenny jumped inside.

"Bang! Bang! Bang! I'm gonna kill ya you little rodent! Wha..You here or not?"

"Right here Kenny. Honestly I don't understand why your working with the MP's. This is the funniest joke you've made yet."

"Yeah well, adults like me do a lot of things kids like you wouldn't understand. Oh wait, your supposed to be an adult now, you just look like such a runt I couldn't tell." He said. 

"Hey, Levi." He then thrower a chair at the bottles we were facing, earning a little "Eep!" from (Y/N). She was slightly shaking, I could tell she was trying her best to be brave.

"I think I know why you joined the scouts. It was a struggle to survive down there. It was hell. By the way, I notice you got a kid with ya." He said. "Oh, isn't that the one who has those titan powers? She looks like a runt too, I'd almost think ya both were related. It doesn't matter, I'll have both your and the kid's head soon. I'll show you the brat's head before I slice off yer own." He said.

This made me want to strange him for threatening such a thing, but i kept my cool. I grab the rifle that was on the shelf next to me, giving the bartender a signal to keep quiet. "Oh, so I see you enjoy blowing off my squad mates heads then?"

"That little runt is in your squad? Anyway, yeah. Don't make me look like the bad guy. You kill too when it benefits you."

"Yeah." I flip the rifle over onto the top of the table and shoot. Kenny manages to use a chair to shield himself, but the impact throws him out of the bar.

"Thanks old man." I saw, throwing the gun back at him, then giving a signal for (Y/N) to follow. I throw a chair out of the window, having the man on the roof use his two shots on it thinking it was me, me then coming out of the same window, shooting my ODM gear's hook straight into him.

"(Y/N), listen up. If you see an opening, go for the kill, in simpler terms, kill every person who you come across who isn't us." I told her quickly. I was worried how she would react taking another's life, but I was sure she would if it was needed.

(1047 words)