Chapter 2

Oct 02nd; 2:06pm

"So I see you next week!" I left the shop and took a deep breath. This day couldn't get any worse. Most of the customers were rude and didn't tip me. I spilled coffee all over my white shirt and Cindy was just... Cindy. "I AM HUNGRY!" "I know but yelling at me won't help you either so shut your little mouth." I put my phone up to my ear, so people wouldn't think I am crazy when I talk to myself. "We still have Toast at home and cheese balls, so you can eat them." "FINE." "Good parasite." "PARASITE?!" "Yeah that is still my nickname for you." I chuckled and kept walking until I heard an elder Lady yelling. "Did you hear that? Sounds like someone needs a little help."

I looked around, searching for the woman. "On your left" Venom said, and I looked. At the end of an alley, there was a man pointing a gun at a woman and reaching for her purse. I checked for cameras, but lucky for me there were none. "Guess you will get some brain." A smirk took place on my face and I ran over to the both of them. "YESS"

I tapped the guy on his shoulder and surprised him with a punch across his face. "RUN" I told the woman, and she left as fast as she could. "Venom, now", I said. The man stood up just to face Male Venom standing in front of him. He grabbed him by his neck and stared into his eyes. " Hey, you little shit. If we see you one more time stealing, harming or even touching other human beings in this city, I will kill you." The man almost shit his pants. "Please, please no, leave me alone!" He begged put Venom just smiled. "Actually never mind". Venom licked his face and then bit his head off. We slowly transformed back, and I looked around, but somehow no one noticed us. I cleared my throat, and we got back on our way to my apartment.

2:43 pm, Apartment

"That was fun." I said while putting the key into the lock, and turned it, so the door would open. I put my bag on the sofa. "Still hungry?" I walked over to the refrigerator, to check if we still have some food, or if I have to go shopping again. "No. But some cheese balls would be nice." "Ok" I got in my room and closed the door behind me. "Someone is here." "What?" I looked around to see if something has changed, but didn't notice anything. "I smell it." Fuck. Maybe the police? What if there were cameras and they saw me? "Where are they?", I asked venom and grabbed the gun I hid under my bed. "Bathroom. Want me to do it?" "No."

I opened my door and crept towards the bathroom. My back was leaned against the wall next to the door, so I can easily take the intruder down. The toilette flushed and the tap went on. I heard the door unlocked and aimed my gun towards it. As the door opened, I couldn't believe my eyes. "HOLY SHIT!" The man screamed when he saw me. He put his hands up into the air and I put the gun down. "Tony Stark?" Tony fucking Stark stood in front of me. In my apartment. Coming out of my bathroom. "Hello Mórrígan."

He walked over to the sofa and sat down, throwing the beer bottles on the floor. "Excuse me, but what the fuck are you doing here?!" "I wanted to talk to you. About something that happened yesterday evening." Do you think he knows about us? Probably. "What happened yesterday?" I asked stark innocently. "You know what happened. The fight? With the 3 men? I mean, you got stabbed, that's not something you forget so fast." Oh, shit. There were cameras. Probably from the diner on the other side.FUCK. "I didn't get in a fight." I acted confused, hoping he thinks he got the wrong person. "I saw the camera footage and that person looked like you, Miss Brock." Okay, he knows who I am. Don't panic.

"If I had been in a fight, why don't I have any bruises? Or if I was stabbed, why am I not injured? Doesn't make sense to me." "That's why I am here. I want to know how you did it." "I didn't do anything." "Okay if you have nothing to do with yesterday, then show me your side." "I don't like this guy. I feel like he just wants to see you naked." I tried to hold my laugh in about Venom's comment, but it didn't really work. "What's so funny?" The man on the couch asked me confused, with one of his eyebrows raised. "Nothing." I chuckled. "Yeah, I can show you my side." I chuckled and pulled my shirt up a bit. Nothing. Not even a little scratch or scar. The man stared at it, fascinated. I pulled it down again and said: "See nothing. You can go now.