Chapter Forty-Three

The sash went straight for the two teenagers. Inosuke was the one attacking while Mono was defending herself by dodging. "It fights like a fat maggot!" Inosuke yelled. Mono paused. "Fights like a fat maggot...?" She blocked off any hit that could potentially harm her. In the current state Mono's in she's not sure how long she can last. The boys noticed how exhausted she was from the start. The two boys want to help her as much as they can, but how can they help her if she doesn't want it?
Enmu wants to help her sleep at night. But she keeps telling him not to waste his Blood Demon Art on her. She doesn't want him to use up his energy because of her. It doesn't help that Rui and Enmu have been using her blood to gain there energy. They're gaining power while she's losing it.

Inosuke sliced the sash, a woman that was placed within the sash fell to the cold dirt filled ground. "Enmu-san, Rui-san! Cut the sashes and get everyone out of here! After you get them out of here, take them to Uzui-san! He might have my bag with him!" Mono cried out to the two males. The two boys turned to look at each other. The two nodded.

"Yes, Mono-sama!"

"Yes, Ane!" The two said in unison. While the two boys cut the girl's from their prision. Enmu had carried two girls out of the tunnel and had come back to take more girls out. He'd taken them out in pairs.
Rui kept his pale blue eyes on his older sister figure. They young demon male grew worried for as he watched her fight. He could tell the exhaustion was really building up. She was sweating and panting, trying to catch her breath. Her legs were shaking and weak. She could barely stand. The sashes eyes landed on Mono's exhausted form.

Mono went to attack the the sash. She had attempted to kick it and slice it with her sword. But the sash dodged every attack. Mono went to kick it again to get it away from her but the sash wrapped around Mono's foot and thrown her againsts the ground.

 Mono went to kick it again to get it away from her but the sash wrapped around Mono's foot and thrown her againsts the ground

Her body did flips as she slid across the floor. Enmu had just came back from help some women. Rui, Enmu, and Inosuke had watched her body be thrown like a ragdoll.

"ANE!!!"

"MONO-SAMA!!!"

"BIG BOOBS!!!"

"Nice try you two, but there's no point in cutting me if I'm not the real body. You've neglected most of those girl's over there. You shouldn't have taken your eyes off of them." The sash said. The two demons ran over to help Mono. Her face and body was all scratched up from the rocks on the ground. Bruises littered her body as well.

"How pathetic." The sash said, "I was expecting more of a fight from you." The sash added looking down at the girl. "You're just weak. I can't understand why Muzan-sama wants you. It would be much easier to kill you. Sadly I can't disobey him, even if it would be this one time." The sash said.

The two demons stood infront of the weakened girl. Their arms stretched out wide. Rui's calm demeanor and Enmu's happy expressions changed drastically. They glared at the sash, their pupils were slits, veins popped from their forehead. They were going to protect the white haired girl at all cost. They won't let Muzan have her.

"You two... What are you two doing here? Why are you with a human?" The sash questioned the two. The two demons ignored her question. "We won't let you hurt Ane." Rui said.

"Ane...?" The sash paused. "An older sister figure, I see. I can't wait till Muzan-sama hears about this." The sash laughed. A dagger flew towards the sash. Makio and Suma stood there holding the daggers.

"Maggot sash, huh"? Couldn't put it better myself!" A woman with black hair with brown strands said. The woman wearing the ponytail had pale skin and large eyes. She has black hair tied up with lighter brown bangs hanging loosely, framing her face.

She's wearing a short, sleeveless striped dress that reveals her cleavage tied with a black obi. She has bandages wrapped around her calves and up to her thighs, with an array of various scars across her body

"That thing is so gross. You're right. I'm telling Tengen-sama!" A woman with long black hair said. The young woman has fair skin and a petite build. She has shoulder-length black hair with short bangs over her forehead and round eyes.

Suma wears a short, black, sleeveless dress with a lighter design around her cleavage and a light-colored obi. She wears ankle-length tabi socks and sandals.

The two girls attcaked the sash, slicing the long thin fabric. "We'll back you two up, so good luck you borehead and Big Boobs!" One of the girls said.

"Who the hell are you guys?" Inosuke asked. "We're Uzui's wives! But I can't fight very well, so don't expect much from me!" The young woman was suddenly kicked in the butt, by her co-wife. "Stop acting like a weakling, Suma!" The woman with the ponytail cried out. The two Slayers and two demons watched the one-sided argument.

"But, but, Makio-san, I was caught first. I'm just a worthless loser, right? I can't protect all these people!! I'm probably going to be the first to die!" The young woman cried. Zenitsu suddenly stood up. The male bounced off the walls, slicing the obi fabric.

"You should just stay asleep forever, man..." Inosuke said. Mono watched two mice flexing in the corner near the tunnel. 'What the...?'

*BAM!!!!*

The group could hear the wind howling. A large whole was created in the ceiling. Someone was here. Dust flew everywhere embracing the large figure.

Uzui Tengen.

The taller male sliced up the fabric, leaving strands left on the floor. The group turned towards the male.

"Tengen-sama..." Makio muttered.

*********************** Taisho Secrets *************************

Enmu: "Time for a Taisho secret. I heard Mono-sama shrinks when she gets too exhausted."