Extra 4

Elenor was sleeping peacefully after countless days of insomnia when the door to her room was burst open by Paige along with Alice and Denice.

"Madam you must wake up now!!" Denice said, her voice immediately waking Elenor up from her peaceful sleep.

"What? Why? The sun isn't out yet..." she mumbled, still half asleep.

"Why!? Your wedding is today!!!"

"Oh..wait today!?" Elenor's eyes shot wide open, her sleepiness instantly disappearing by one simple word.

"Yes now hurry to the bathroom!" Alice dragged her away.

Almost if not all of the maids in the household was with her, getting her ready for the day she had been waiting for.

"Thank goodness your eyebags isn't as bad as expected." one of the maids muttered as she gave her a face massage.

"Right, the wedding was the reason for all my sleepless nights." Elenor laughed.

Elenor was pampered by all the maids from the massages to therapeutic oil treatments for her skin but as always she wasn't allowed to eat anything.

'The only thing I hate'

Elenor was then whisked away by all the maids. They got her dressed into her wedding gown; it was a white wedding gown with a U-shaped neckline, laced sleeves and laced embroidery up till her waist. The skirt length was all the way to her feet and trailed behind her.

Though it wasn't so extravagant till it hurt people's eyes, Elenor was happy with the dress she chose. For accessories she wore a pair of white gemstone earrings, a silver pearl necklace, matching lace gloves which stopped just below her elbows and a tiara which she had received as a gift from Lloyd and Rosina.

Her hair was left as her natural state as Alec had told her he liked it when her hair was let down and left straight. As for her shoes, since nobody would see them, they decided to go for a simple white high heels which were comfortable to walk in.

While Elenor was getting dressed, Isabella, Rosina and her mother had come in.

"I have been waiting for this day to come!! I'm so happy for you Elenor!" Rosina squealed, unable to contain her excitement.

Her mother looked like she was about to cry as she gazed at her lovingly, "..Seeing you all grown up...I never thought this day would come." she softly muttered with a smile.

Elenor shot her mother a warm smile in return.

Isabella nodded to herself, "The dress we agreed on is still the best choice, the accessories too."

Elenor chuckled before hearing the maid lightly scold her for moving while they did her makeup.

"I'm glad you all could make it today."

"Of course! We would never miss this!!" Rosina exclaimed, her mother and Isabella nodding at the back.

When she was finally finished getting dressed, it was almost time for the wedding to start so her mother, Rosina and Isabella left earlier. Elenor stared at herself through the reflection. She couldn't help but remember about everything before this.

How she first met Alec, trying her best in this world before falling in love with the person she didn't think she would be with and along the way was able to meet the people who she now wouldn't be able to live without.

Elenor visibly shuddered as she remembered her time in Vaidia and how she had a near death experience. Nonetheless, she was grateful for everything that has happened to her. She smiled at herself through the mirror, putting on the veil before a knock on the door echoed through the room before her father opened the door.