Chapter 22

" So " Vedangi said as she walked in the corridor with shvet besides her.
" You are leaving today? " . " Yes " Shvet answered gazing deep in her eyes. Vedangi gasped as he said, " I want to ask you something, may I? " .
" Sure " She said smiling but gulping too. " Should we meet again? " , vedangi looked at him in utter shock, " Why is he asking to meet me! " She thought in her mind and came back to her senses, when shvet snapped a finger in front of her eyes.

" Why? When? And where? " She questioned. " Why- to spend some time together and talk, and lakshmana told me that you go to ganesha temple near yamuna bank, every Tuesday, what about meeting there? " He answered with hope and tension in his eyes. Vedangi thought for a minute and nodded her head in a yes, " Fine " She said. A wide smile was spread on shvet's lips.

" But remember, I dress as a commoner, while going there, would you recognise me? " She asked. " I would definitely recognise you " Shvet said with confidence. " How? " Vedangi asked lifting her eyebrows.
" By the sharpness of your eyes " He gazed at her eyes. " Oh is it? But are you sure? " She asked smirking. " Are you challenging me vedangi? " Shvet now faced her.

" Did I say so? " Vedangi raised her one eyebrow, " Your eyes did " Shvet replied. " Oh my God matsya yuvraj? " Vedangi said rolling her eyes, " You are yuvraj of a kingdom, so much responsibility on your broad shoulders! And what are you doing, gazing at the eyes of a sutkanya " She smiled at him, nodding her head negative.

" You are princess! Your attitude says so vedangi " Shvet said.
" Done? Now let me go, I have some work in the garden " She said walking away from him. He stood there looking at her with some unknown feeling in his heart. " Don't forget, next tuesday evening " He shouted with happiness.
---------------------------------------------------------
Supriya entered vedangi's chamber to get her clothes for washing, but rolled her eyes, when she found vedangi sleeping hugging her pillow. " Ohh dwapar ki kumbhkaran! Get up, how much more would you sleep " Supriya shook her. " Let me sleep na aai! You know it's sin to wake up a person who is sleeping peacefully " Vedangi answered snuggling.

" Get up vashu! You have to go Ganesha temple today, I've kept your clothes ready " Vedangi got up and sat on her bed with a jerk, past whole night she was not able to sleep peacefully, with today's thoughts and that made her sleep till late. Vedangi going to Ganesha temple every Tuesday, dressed as a commoner was a top secret between supriya, lakshmana and her since past three years.

Vedangi rubbed her eyes and hugged supriya, " I need your clothes to wash them! Go bath quickly " Supriya said pulling her away. Vedangi stepped down from her bed, praying to bhoomi devi, " I want to look the best today " She said smiling to herself and went for bath.
----------------------------------------------------------
She came out dressed as a commoner and tied her hair in a bun, very slowly slipped out of the palace without anyone noticing. She had to pass through a dense forest and hence carried a dagger with her. She waa feeling an unknown anxiety, she had checked on herself three times in the mirror , to ensure she was looking pretty enough.

As she stepped into the temple, peace surrounded her. She rang the bell and grinned happily, " I came again sakha! I know you were waiting for me, but I am on time, you know someone else is also coming to meet me here in your temple, please let this first meet of ours go smoothly, I will wake up early for one week if so happens " She was talking to her sakha, lost looking at him. She wiped a tear that escaped her eyes, everytime she came to this temple or prayed to Ganesha.

The sound of bell broke her link of thoughts and she came back to reality. She turned back and a smile spread on her lips, he came!

Shvet's pov :

There she was, sitting in front of the idol, lost in her own world, she is innocent yet strong. I tried calling her two times, but she was lost I nodded my head negative and rang the temple bell, she jerked and turned back. God! Her smile is so pretty! Wait shvet, she is just your friend, from feeling such for her.

She rose on her feet and came near me, " You didn't tell that you were also going to dress as a commoner " She asked smiling and raising her eyebrow. " It was a surprise for you! " I replied with a smirk, she rolled her eyes, " You and your surprises " And we broke into giggles. I don't know, how I feel free around her. On other instances barely a single smile escape my lips, but around her, I can't stop smiling and giggling. She had done magic on me. 

She came out of the temple and sat on the stairs, talking about random things. She told me, how her mother helps her to sneak out of the palace, she is indeed a pampered girl. I also told her how me, utti and uttar sneak out of the our palace. Just then a rishivar passed us, we got up and touched his feet, but by mistake we touched it together, vedangi stood up and looked away, hiding her embarrassment, I joined my hands in front of the rishivar with a smile.

He kept hands on both of our heads and blessed, " May you both stay together forever, like Lakshmi narayan and shiv parvati " We looked at each other with wide eyes and then towards him. " Rishivar! Sorry but we both are just friends nothing else " She said with a faint smile and I felt the smile on my lips being wiped away. " Should I leave now? " She asked putting her hair strand behind her ear, my gaze was now stuck on her long brown hair,she snapped her fingers in front of me and I came back to my senses.

" May I drop you till your palace? " I asked crossing my fingers, so that her answer would be yes. She nodded in a yes and I grinned. I dropped her near the back gates and then started my journey towards matsya.
--------------------------------------------------------
" Bhawwww! " Lakshmana screamed as vedangi entered the palace through back gates, vedangi jerked and was about to shout back, when she saw lakshmana. " You girl! Don't you have any other work than troubling me " Vedangi glared at her, lakshmana cutely nodded in a no.

" Well, what's the reason of your happy smile ? " Lakshmana asked tickling vedangi's waist. " Meeting sakha ganesha nothing else " The latter answered sternly. " Dal mein kuch toh kala jarur hai " Lakshmana smirked mentally and went back to her chamber.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey, my lovely readers, the part is here. Hope you liked this part.
Let me know through your comments, they are much important for me❤.