nineteen.

Vote, comment, like.
here's a happy chapter, well kinda.
follow @kirawritess for more updates.

When Monét finally came home from the hospital Samael catered to her hands and feet

When Monét finally came home from the hospital Samael catered to her hands and feet. They cut themselves out from the world and took time to know each other from the inside out. Monét found out some of Samael's deepest secrets and even shared some of his sexcapades with her. She couldn't help but laugh.

She felt like they were connected. It had been a fun four weeks and it was the last couple of days for their one month lock in. Samael had only left Monét's side when he had no choice but to go do some work, and on those days the private chef didn't cook and he bought take out.

"Aight, sooooo... what's your favorite thing about me?" Monét laid beside Samael as he smoked. Her head rested on his chest and she scrolled through tumblr. questions.

"The way you suck dick. Baby, that throat." Mael placed his hand around her throat causing Monét to slap him in his chest, laughing

"I will beat yo ass." She rolled her eyes as he continued to laugh, shaking his head "you stay on some simp shit bruh. You know what I like about you Monét. I tell you every day Cuh." He brushed her question off, looking at the pout on her face, he sighed.

"aight, you so fucking spoiled. I love that you try to remain positive in bad situations, how you came in and brought me some happiness while we were both drowning in nothing but sadness. You mad opti...pessimistic...? Whichever kinda niggas look at the glass half full instead of half empty. You're beautiful, you have the softest eyes and you can't tell the pain behind them but it shows you have a story. I love all that you do for me, mentally and physically."

"I said favorite thing but I'll take that too. Pussy got that man spilling his feelings." Monét found herself laughing harder than she should've been and Samael rolled her off the bed. Good thing her two wounds didn't hurt as much as they used to.

"Well damn pussy boy, you tryna take me out too? Y'all got a bitch feeling like Curtis James Jackson... Get Rich or Die Trying." She stood there for a second laughing louder, Monét's shooting was something that she also began joking about. Her losing her life was very traumatic, she realized how much she was not ready to die.

Cuddling into Samael's arms once again, she rested her head against his chest. This felt natural and she loved it. After a month she had yet to tell Samael she loved him, because she constantly thought about if she loved him or did she love that he loved her. If that made any sense. As this month went by she began realizing that she did in fact love the man in front of her. Despite the trials and tribulations and the fact that she HATED his guts at a point of time, now she wants nothing more than for him to be inside of her guts. ✨growth✨

The night at the hospital was the last time he'd told her which she could understand but she thought about it being a heat of the moment action.