twelve

tommy and indigo were still on call even when the stream ended. they realized they had more in common then they thought. it was already 11 pm when indigo had to use the restroom. she deafened on discord and walked to the restroom. she decided to text tommy, the number guy, realizing that they didn't talk very much today.

timotee </3 😢

ello sir 

ah hello

i was wondering when you were going to come with your weirdness

i'm not weird

i'm entertaining. 

sure

:0

so how are you

this is weird. i never ask you that

yes, but i am a gentleman. how are you?

great. i played minecraft after a really long time

YES FINALLY

how was it?

i got blown up by a creeper.. a bunch

and got killed by a skeleton 

and purposely jumped off a cliff.

...why?

since it was funny and i was playing on my brother's computer

he got pissed off. it was funny :)

ohh

im an only child.

luckyyy i wish i was one.

HA

oh and i have to go. im tired and i have to sleep.

yeah

good night timotee

good night my beloved.

indigo blushed and walked back to george's room. she sat in the swivel chair and sighed, undeafening on discord to tommy. 

"hello tommy."

"hi indigo."

"i need to go now, you should too. it's late." she said, stretching her legs. she hadn't even eaten anything, which was a surprise since indigo would usually drop everything and eat. 

"good night indigo. thank you again for streaming."

"no problem."

"can i... can i have your- your discord?" tommy stuttered. 

"oh... sure. it's #indigoround6660."

"thanks, do you mind if i text you on there?" tommy was quite nervous, he never asked a girl for their number. he only got 'my beloved's number accidently, he never asked her. he waiting in anticipation for rejection, shocked when she said, "sure." tommy grinned, more than he should have, but indigo was just so nice and fun to talk to. he didn't know indigo felt the same way. he was also nice to talk to. you wouldn't guess it since he had a loud internet personality, but he was soft outside of streaming and youtube. 

"good night tommyinnit." indigo giggled. 

"good night ms.notfound." tommy sighed. 

_______

ayo at 600+ read???

wHaT

my dudes you are all too nice

here is my love for y'all: