Part 17

Y/N's POV

After an hour, I left for office. There is no way I'm being scolded by them altogether. They all look more scarier when they're scolding me together. So I decided to apologize to them seperately. It would be easy to convince them too.

I reached office. I decided to start with Min Ho hyung. I went in front of his office. His secretary looked at me, actually scanned me from top to bottom.

"Some problem?" i asked her.

"Y/N were is your ID?" she talked back.

She is getting on my fucking nerves.

"Do I look like a employee right now?" I raised my eyebrow. She realised that I was there as her boss's sister and not as his employee.

"Sorry ma'am." She bowed.

"Is hyung there?" I asked pointing at his office's door.

"Yes Ma'am. But-"

I started walking before she could complete her sentence. I went in front of his office, took a deep breath and entered.

I guess, I should stop testing my destiny. It will never ever support me. I realized that as i entered his office.

They all were there except maknaes. I regret my decision now.

"Knocking is a thing Ms. Y/N." Namjoon hyung scolded.

"I'm sorry hyung." i replied in nervous low tone.

"hyung?" he questioned.

"I have my day off hyung." i replied. Well obviously i can't call them hyung when I'm their employee but right now i am not. I am there as their sister. I am there to apologize. This was very confusing for me too but now it's all clear. It is actually simple, when you're an employee- behave like one, you have no relation with your bosses, you'll not enjoy any privileges.

"Then what brings you here?" Hobi hyung questions. They all are staring at me, making ne nervous and sweat.

"I-um hyung I want to apologize for last night." I said and lowered my eyes, waiting for their reply.

"Then do." The Ultra Savage Yoongi Hyung spoke.

"I shouldn't have used those words. I realize that even if I'm hurt I shouldn't disrespect and i never meant to. I'm really sorry for my behavior." I said in a breath.

"Why were you hurt?" Min Ho hyung asked with no emotion. He had his poker face on.

"Hyung that isn't import-" he cut my words.

"Why. Were. You. Hurt. Y/N?" he emphasized every word. If i didn't answer him now god knows what he would do.

"I-i felt that you all don't trust me." brave enough of me to utter these words. I saw Hobi hyung's eyes go wide. Seokjin and Namjoon hyung shook their head in disbelief. Min ho hyung stood up and came near to me.

" You are standing here with no guns on your head is a sign that we trust you." He spitted. I had my gaze down. I just nodded my head.

" You know tasting food before serving was Dad's rule. Right?" he asked.

True.

I nodded.

"Then why were you pissed at us? If you have so much problem with that rule then go and throw tantrums at your Dad. Not at us." He scolded. His words did hurt me a little but can't argue right now. Don't want to piss him more.

"I'm sorry hyung but i was hurt because you didn't ask her to taste." I said.

"This shows that YOU don't trust US." he said.

"No hyung. I do trust you all. More than anything." I revolted instantly.

"Ms. Choi tasted the food. She cooked for the first time and to show some decency we shouldn't ask her to do that. Right? She'll have to follow the same rules that you follow after she and we all get comfortable with her." he informed.

"I understand. I'm sorry." I said. This time looking into his eyes to show that i really am.

He exhaled and took a step near me. His gaze softened. He cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead. I hugged him back and felt fuckin relieved.

"I love you Baby." he said.

"Really? Wow. I love myself too." I teased.

He pulled me out of the hug and said

"Woah. Attitude comprising Seokjin and Yoongi. Quite deadly. Huh?" He mocked. I laughed and others chuckled.

I went towards other 4 of them. Hugged them one by one. Then i sat next to Yoongi hyung and hugged him like a koala.

"Get off me."

"No."

"Leave me."

"Noo."

"Y/N." he warned.

"Okay okay." i let go off him. I walked out of the office, jumping like a kid. I was happy. It wasn't that difficult. They ain't that bad. Well they are not bad at all. All one has to do is that not to piss them and I do that a lot.

End of Y/N's POV

Short chapter. Next will be longer. Love you.❤