thirteen

tommyinnit

hello indigo! 

this is tommy

indigoround

hi tommy

whats up?

nothing much

what about you?

im just chilling and doing homework. 

how is your streaming?

its good, i just finished

being the first time the two talked on discord, it was a bit awkward. they didn't exactly know what to say to each other. tommy was nervous and didn't want her to hate him, nor did indigo. 

tommyinnit

do you want to play minecraft?

indigoround

sure 

on the smp?

no we can make a world 

alright

vc?

kk

indigo ran up to her room from the living room and put on george's old pair of headphones, starting up the pc. she clicked the vc and joined. tommy was already there, he sounded like he was talking to someone, though he had already finished streaming.

"no mum, i'm talking to someone! not tubbo. i'm talking to indigo! I CAN'T EMPTY THE DISHWASHER MUM" tommy yelled, sounding like he was talking to his mum, but indigo could only hear tommy's voice loud and clear. she chuckled. tommy reminded her of tom the phone guy; he said that he had to empty the dishwasher a lot as well. 

"oh- hello there indigo." 

"hi tommy. having mommy issues?" she teased. tommy started yelling and saying something incoherent. 

they created a survival world, spawning next to a village. indigo collected all of the loot and killed the iron golem while tommy took all of the beds and cobblestone. after about ten minutes, it grew dark and they went into a cave.

"tommy.. i don't like this." indigo said, seeing her screen completely dark. she didn't have any torches and through her headphones she could hear rain and thunder. 

"where are you, i have some torches." indigo told the boy her coordinates and waiting frozen in spot. she heard a mob come behind her and turned around slowly to see a creeper about to explode.... and tommy coming towards her. 

"TOMMY CREEPER!" she blurted out, though it was too late. the creeper blew up, killing both indigo and tom. 

"DANG IT"

"WHAT THE HELL!?" they both yelled as they rage quit and created another world. in that, they spawned in a desert, not next to a village, but it was good enough. they attempted to speed run, but half-way through, indigo wanted to build a house, so tommy let her. they created a cottage house and made a small garden next to it. 

( this one because idk how to describe it lmao)

"i had fun today" tommy said when he had to leave to walk his dogs. 

"me too. i hope to play again with you some day mr. innit." indigo joked. they laughed.

"i hope so as well, indigo." indigo got butterflies in her stomach from tommy saying her name. she ignored them, embarrassed that she could even feel this way and nodded, even though he couldn't see her. 

"bye tom."

"bye indigo."

__________________

awwwwwwww 🥺

they are so cute <3

stay safe and hydrate!

btw daily updates?!  :0