Chapter 9

HINDI MAIPINTA ang mukha ni Rage habang tahimik na nakaupo sa sofa sa loob ng opisina ng namayapang ama ni Prius. Hinihintay nila ang attorney na magbabasa ng last will nito.

Si Prius naman ay busy mesa nito at maraming pinipirmahan at wala rin siya pakialam kung ano ginagawa ng kaibigan dahil ang isipan niya ay nasa kapatid nito.

Nagtagis ang bagang ni Rage nang maalala ang sinabi ni Auri. No relationship, no cheating.

The fuck?!

She doesn't believe that he cheated because for her there is no relationship between the two of them.

Like what the fuck does she mean? Sa akin lang siya!

Do I have to tell her she's mine?

Was telling her I'm the only one who has a future with her not enough?

Perhaps he should tell her he built the house for her to prove his point.

Or maybe he should also make a last will and Auri will be his sole heiress. But no... That is weird. It will look like he is a dad giving his daughter his inheritance. Damn it!

Napahilamos si Rage ng mukha dahil sa siphayo.

Damn baby... you're making me so frustrated I will soon resort to perhaps seducing you and impregnate you then marry you.

His friends and Prius can fuck themselves! And the rule be damned.

"Rage, ako ang babasahan ng last will bakit parang mas stress ka pa sa akin?"

Napatingin si Rage kay Prius na hindi niya namalayan na nakaupo na sa kaharap niyang sofa habang magkasalubong ang kilay na nakatingin sa kanya.

Rage rolled his eyes. "I fucking don't care about your inheritance Prius," all I care about now is your sister, he wanted to add.

"Doesn't look like it when you look worried and stressed," he commented before lazily leaning against the sofa, looking at the ceiling. "Don't worry my inheritance will not surpass your wealth if that's what stressing you," Prius added, jesting.

Tumiim ang tingin niya sa kaibigan at hindi pinansin ang biro nito. Ano kaya kung biruin niya ito na kukunin niya na si Auri at dadalhin sa bahay niya para gawin ng asawa?

Or maybe this is the time he should tell Prius what he really feels for his beautiful, cute sister.

Magsasalita na sana si Rage nang dumating ang attorney na magbabasa ng last will kaya't lihim na lang siyang napabuntong-hininga.

"So, the last will your parents prepared for you Prius is simple," umpisa ng abogado matapos itong makaupo at binuksan ang isang folder. "This mansion, all the branch of Donćic restaurants, all shares of your family business, and all the property, the money in the banks is signed by your parents to be inherited solely by you," anito na ikinatanga ng kaibigan niya.

Saka halos sabay na nagtagis ang bagang nilang dalawa.

Tang'na ano ang para kay baby?

Tch, baka sa akin nila ipinamana si Auri. Well, not bad. That would be a jackpot!

"Uncle Tommy..." Prius was unhappy. "You're telling me I'm the sole heir of everything my parents have? What about my sister?"

I'll take care of her Prius. She got my house, I've got billions in the bank and I'm richer than you. She fucking don't need inheritance from your unfair parents. I can provide everything for my baby. Rage mentally replied but his being is annoyed at the fact that their parents didn't think about Auri.