Ah shiet....Its school time

Your house was noisily filled with alarm and the phone ringing. You woke up lazily, checking the time that shown 7 in the morning. You answered Manager hyung phone call. 

"Yes hyung just woke up I'm about to take a shower now", you say in a groggy tone. 

"Yah! move quickly school is about to start in 40 minutes, you're supposed to reach school by 7.40 in the morning", you woke up fully and turn into rush mode while panicking.

"Yea yea no worries hyung, I'll be done in 5 mins", you ran real quick and take whatever clothes you're for school. 

~~~

With a finishing touch on your hairstyle, you're satisfied with it. "Done! you're good to go", you talk to your mirror self while smiling.

You come out of the apartment rushing to the van which Manager hyung comes to fetch you to school

You come out of the apartment rushing to the van which Manager hyung comes to fetch you to school. You saw three TXT members in the van waiting for you, so you rushed in no time and Manager hyung start his engine to go to school. 

"Yah, how can you wake up so late?", Beomgyu curiously ask while your reply was an embarrassing smile and you apologize. 

"Y/n with his obsession for hoodies", Taehyun facepalmed. 

"Hey! they are comfy aite", you retorted while Taehyun continues to tease.

"Yea it's comfy but you look tiny in it", HeuningKai join the tease and therefore you gave up trying to argue with the three older males.

"Y/n by the way about your school, it will be beside their school as SOPA merges with KIS(Korea International School) as they would like to expand the popularity of students that is interested in arts to join in, so the school that you will report to is KIS", Manager hyung inform you as you listened carefully to what any other information he gave.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's Pov

Rumor's spread like a forest caught on fire real quick, the rumor it has something to do with Y/n, the new student that will be joining. They may not know who he is, but they only knew that the new student who will be joining will be very much a male foreigner and nothing more. Some of them were curious about what you will look like. While some of the students in the school were curious, you were busy taking care of your appearance wanting to make a good impression on your first day of school. 

"Chill you got this Y/n, you look like a good boy don't worry we gotchu man", Taehyun reassured you with a thumbs up together with the two who nodded their heads. You felt thankful that they help you a lot in Korea when you are alone living here. You could only thank them as an appreciation for the help.